Profile for Marrie > Reviews

Marrie

Garmin Forerunner 10 GPS Running Watch - Violet
Garmin Forerunner 10 GPS Running Watch - Violet

4.0 out of 5 stars good value, 23 Nov 2013
I bought this to run with as I'm interested in knowing how fast and far I run. I do occasional races. This is good for people who don't want to be bogged down with technology as its easy to set up. The only problem is it can take a few minutes for the GPS to work which can mean standing around outside until it locks on. Apart from that I'm pleased with this watch.

Trixie Beige With Brown Cushy Cave Cat Bed
Trixie Beige With Brown Cushy Cave Cat Bed
Offered by Pet Connection

4.0 out of 5 stars nice and cosy, 23 Nov 2013
Bought this for my elderly cat. He loved it initially but as he has become less mobile he struggles to get in and out. Not the products fault but I wished I had bought the bigger size! Would recommend to other cat owners.

Need for Speed Most Wanted (PS3)
Need for Speed Most Wanted (PS3)
Offered by Bargain Games UK

5.0 out of 5 stars good boys game, 23 Nov 2013
My sons aged 7 and 9 love this game. Really good value game that keeps being played. I would recommend.

Sea Quest: 6: Stinger the Sea Phantom
Sea Quest: 6: Stinger the Sea Phantom
by Adam Blade

5.0 out of 5 stars my son enjoyed this, 23 Nov 2013
If your child likes beast quest they will enjoy these books too. My son read this in a couple of days.

The Ultimate Luther Vandross
The Ultimate Luther Vandross

4.0 out of 5 stars good album, 23 Nov 2013
Enjoyed this, a good variety of songs some of which I hadn't heard for a while. I would recommend this.

Merrell Women's Taiga Zip Wtpf Textile Merrell Stone Mid Calf Boots J56180 7 UK, 40.5 EU

4.0 out of 5 stars great boots, 9 Jan 2013
really like these boots. Stylish but practical. Have tested them on a very muddy walk with my children. They do come up quite big and wide though. I am a size 6.5-7 and bought size 7. I need thick socks with them and now the boots are worn in I think a size 6 might have been better.