Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Amazon Customer "melchick"

Stargate SG1 Official Calendar 2005
Stargate SG1 Official Calendar 2005

4.0 out of 5 stars random front photo but good calendar, 6 Jan 2005
Ok so why is there a picture of Jonas on the front? I was really scared when I bought the calendar that it was gonna be all season 6, but I was pleasantly surprised. Almost all of the photos are from season 7! I guess they just couldn't find a picture for the cover. I'd imagine though that a lot of custom was lost cos of that front cover!

Inorganic Chemistry
Inorganic Chemistry
by Prof Catherine Housecroft

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent to get you through a chemistry degree, 22 Oct 2003
This review is from: Inorganic Chemistry (Paperback)
i'm so impressed by the organisation of this book. All of the theory is well covered and explained, with additional information that gives an excellent oppurtunity to read around your degree. i would certainly recommend it to any chemists starting their degree. it'll see you through to the end of your course. excellent!

A Big Boy Did It And Ran Away
A Big Boy Did It And Ran Away
by Christopher Brookmyre

4.0 out of 5 stars a big boy did it and ran away, 4 April 2003
I loved this book. Took me a while to get into it, especially as I started it on the airplane home and the first chapter is all about a terrorist attack on a plane. But once i got passed this, I couldn't put it down. Brookmyre is an excellent writer and I can't wait to read some of his other books. I'd recommend this to anyone who likes a bit of a mystery and can relate to the black hunmour.