Profile for Andrene W. > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Happy Birthday (Presents) - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher
Happy Birthday (Presents) - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher

5.0 out of 5 stars So convenient., 9 Jun. 2015
I am a big fan of these Amazon gift vouchers. They are so easy and convenient to make up with personal messages and print. They have certainly taken a lot of stress out of buying gifts for people - even young ones as there is so much choice on Amazon.

Mirak Velcro Plimsolls (BOXED) / Boys/Girls Trainers / Unisex Velcro Plimsolls (2.5 UK) (White)

5.0 out of 5 stars No complaints., 9 Jun. 2015
These are just typical decent quality plimsolls at a decent price. Fit as expected. Will serve their purpose and a no hassle purchase.

Monster Busters: Hexa Blast
Monster Busters: Hexa Blast

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving Monster Busters!, 11 May 2015
This review is from: Monster Busters: Hexa Blast (App)
Absolutely love this game. Totally addictive. Played nearly 500 levels of the original Monster Busters and will probably be as addicted to this one. Brilliant.

SWANKYSWANS Girls Hayley Dragonfly and Rose Print School Satchel PK Wallet S748-L3 Pink
Offered by SwankySwans

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent bag., 3 Oct. 2014
I bought this as a schoolbag for my 8 year old. She loves it. Seems really hardwearing with plenty of space and little compartments. The strap is quite long but we were able to adjust it that it holds at a shorter length. Definitely well worth what I paid as her previous schoolbag was more expensive and only lasted a couple of weeks.

Monster Busters: Match 3 Puzzle
Monster Busters: Match 3 Puzzle

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant game - give it a try!!!!!, 3 Oct. 2014
This is the best matching game I've tried. I would say forget Candy Crush, this is much more fun. It's straightforward and not out to make you buy extras.

Sekonda Ladies Expanding Bracelet Watch 4133B
Sekonda Ladies Expanding Bracelet Watch 4133B
Offered by Discount Watches UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent watch for the price., 19 Sept. 2014
This is an excellent watch. Fits perfectly on my wrist which is slim. What you see is what you get -it's plain and simple. The face is just smaller than the size of a 2p and very clear even without my glasses! I love it.

Walkright Velcro School Plimsoll in Black - Size 1 - Black
Walkright Velcro School Plimsoll in Black - Size 1 - Black
Offered by Shoe Zone

4.0 out of 5 stars As good as any gym shoes, 19 Sept. 2014
These slippers are excellent for the price. They fitted perfectly and will certainly be adequate for a year's p.e. Will be ordering again for next year as they are much more pricey in shops.

As The Crow Flies (The DI Nick Dixon Crime Series Book 1)
As The Crow Flies (The DI Nick Dixon Crime Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read., 4 Aug. 2014
A gripping fast paced read. Simple to follow and well written. I thoroughly enjoyed it and would have no hesitation reading another novel from this author.

94 Degrees
94 Degrees

3.0 out of 5 stars keeps crashing on kindle fire hd, 8 April 2014
This review is from: 94 Degrees (App)
This is a decent enough game but it keeps crashing on my kindle fire hd? Good mix of general knowledge questions but some very American based. Also too many ads.

The Room (Kindle Tablet Edition)
The Room (Kindle Tablet Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow I'm blown away!!!!!!!, 18 Mar. 2014
This game is absolutely magnificent. Being 50+ I'm not that into games apps but I came across this and the reviews were excellent. At first I found it quite difficult and was going to give up but there was something mysterious about it which drew me in and I'm so glad it did. The game is mind boggling with so many intriguing puzzles. Once I got through the first couple I just couldn't put it down. The graphics are outstanding. I've already downloaded The Room 2 and can't wait to get started it. A huge WOW!!!!!!!! Thank you Fireproof Games.

Page: 1 | 2