Profile for Andrene W. > Reviews

Content by Andrene W.

Andrene W.

Page: 1 | 2
SWANKYSWANS Girls Hayley Dragonfly and Rose Print School Satchel PK Wallet S748-L3 Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent bag., 3 Oct. 2014
I bought this as a schoolbag for my 8 year old. She loves it. Seems really hardwearing with plenty of space and little compartments. The strap is quite long but we were able to adjust it that it holds at a shorter length. Definitely well worth what I paid as her previous schoolbag was more expensive and only lasted a couple of weeks.

Monster Busters: Match 3 Puzzle
Monster Busters: Match 3 Puzzle

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant game - give it a try!!!!!, 3 Oct. 2014
This is the best matching game I've tried. I would say forget Candy Crush, this is much more fun. It's straightforward and not out to make you buy extras.

Sekonda Ladies Expanding Bracelet Watch 4133B
Sekonda Ladies Expanding Bracelet Watch 4133B
Offered by The Watch King

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent watch for the price., 19 Sept. 2014
This is an excellent watch. Fits perfectly on my wrist which is slim. What you see is what you get -it's plain and simple. The face is just smaller than the size of a 2p and very clear even without my glasses! I love it.

Walkright Velcro School Plimsoll in Black - Size 1 - Black
Walkright Velcro School Plimsoll in Black - Size 1 - Black
Offered by Shoe Zone

4.0 out of 5 stars As good as any gym shoes, 19 Sept. 2014
These slippers are excellent for the price. They fitted perfectly and will certainly be adequate for a year's p.e. Will be ordering again for next year as they are much more pricey in shops.

As The Crow Flies (The DI Nick Dixon Crime Series Book 1)
As The Crow Flies (The DI Nick Dixon Crime Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read., 4 Aug. 2014
A gripping fast paced read. Simple to follow and well written. I thoroughly enjoyed it and would have no hesitation reading another novel from this author.

94 Degrees
94 Degrees

3.0 out of 5 stars keeps crashing on kindle fire hd, 8 April 2014
This review is from: 94 Degrees (App)
This is a decent enough game but it keeps crashing on my kindle fire hd? Good mix of general knowledge questions but some very American based. Also too many ads.

The Room (Kindle Tablet Edition)
The Room (Kindle Tablet Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow I'm blown away!!!!!!!, 18 Mar. 2014
This game is absolutely magnificent. Being 50+ I'm not that into games apps but I came across this and the reviews were excellent. At first I found it quite difficult and was going to give up but there was something mysterious about it which drew me in and I'm so glad it did. The game is mind boggling with so many intriguing puzzles. Once I got through the first couple I just couldn't put it down. The graphics are outstanding. I've already downloaded The Room 2 and can't wait to get started it. A huge WOW!!!!!!!! Thank you Fireproof Games.

Royal Envoy (Premium)
Royal Envoy (Premium)

5.0 out of 5 stars My new addiction, 8 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Royal Envoy (Premium) (App)
This is a great game, got it free on my kindle. Very addictive. Didn't think it would be my thing until I tried it out. Love it.

Candy Crush Saga
Candy Crush Saga

4.0 out of 5 stars Addictive but annoying, 3 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Candy Crush Saga (App)
This is a great game, very addictive but I agree with previous reviews. Very annoying when you run out of lives and have to wait to play again. I really don't see the point of that.

Ryan's Return
Ryan's Return

4.0 out of 5 stars A good easy read., 1 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Ryan's Return (Kindle Edition)
Enjoyed this book. Lovely story which is well written and easy to read. Characters were very easy to get into.

Page: 1 | 2