Profile for SoniaLoRo > Reviews

Sylvanian Families Monkey Family
Offered by Mytoyfactory

5.0 out of 5 stars Very sweet family, 15 Sep 2012
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This family is just a very sweet addition to my daughter's collection. They are very smartly dressed. Due to Daddy monkey's outfit, he became a teacher in my daughter's school.

Sylvanian Families Red Deer Family
Sylvanian Families Red Deer Family
Offered by Mytoyfactory

5.0 out of 5 stars Very lovely, 15 Sep 2012
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This is probably the cutest family in the whole of Sylvania!!! Very sweet characters and the clothes are just as on the pictue.

Sylvanian Families Dress Shop
Sylvanian Families Dress Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Very versatile, 15 Sep 2012
This is my newest addition to my daughters Sylvanian world. She absolutely loves it as it is just like in a real little boutique. Lots of accessories and her favourite thing is decorating the window and putting her characters in the changing room. It comes with three dresses but it has got more coat hangers so you can add more clothes to it. It also has two little handbags that are just cute. In one of them you can even put things inside. My daughter uses it all the time. This is very good value for money as it comes with the actual shop which is what we were looking for. Even though it doesn't have the shop assistant included I think you get more for your money than with the other dress shop that only has the accessories and no store. Once you have this you can also use it as a shoe shop or a toy shop.

Sylvanian Families Wedding Furniture Set
Sylvanian Families Wedding Furniture Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots and lots and lots of accessories, 15 Sep 2012
I bought this wedding furniture set for my daughter together with the wedding marquee. This set has got soooooooo many accessories. It is not for little children though as the contents are really tiny. But it has got forks, knifes, plates, food, candle holders, menues even place cards. It's just too cute. My daughter loves it and uses it all the time. She does a lot of romantic dinners with the candle holders for her other Sylvanian couples. A must have to complete the wedding scene. Just be careful not to hoover the little bits up!!!

Sylvanian Families Wedding Marquee
Sylvanian Families Wedding Marquee
Offered by Star Action Figures

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute but doesn't come with a lot, 15 Sep 2012
I bought the wedding marquee for my daughter who has already got the church and the wedding couple. The marquee is very nice as it is very detailed. The walls just look like a real marquee. The only thing is it doesn't come with a lot. So you need to buy the wedding furniture set if you want it to look a bit more weddingly.

Sylvanian Families Wedding Chapel with Vicar
Sylvanian Families Wedding Chapel with Vicar

5.0 out of 5 stars Just simply adorable!, 15 Sep 2012
This church is just adorable. Good value for money as it also comes with the vicar. Very nice attention to detail. The only thing we need to get now, is the rest of the vicar's family :-)

Sylvanian Families Bride and Groom
Sylvanian Families Bride and Groom

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, 15 Sep 2012
My daughter loves to play with this couple. She dresses her other characters with these clothes and everybody in her Sylvanian world gets a go at getting married. Any little girl's dream. Came as described. Very happy with it.

Christmas Cupcakes
Christmas Cupcakes
by Annie Rigg

3.0 out of 5 stars Watch out there are two books that look different but are the same!!!, 8 Nov 2011
This review is from: Christmas Cupcakes (Hardcover)
I'm very happy with the book itself as it gives you lots of cute and easy to follow ideas on how to decorate a cupcake for christmas. I just wished there would have been the "look inside" option as I also bought the other Christmas cupcakes book from Annie Rigg, the one with the holly leaves and berries on the cover. I thought they were two different books from the same author and hoped to get even more different ideas to decorate. It turns out both books are exactly the same just the pictures are in a different order. So if you have one it's no point in getting the other. Don't get me wrong, like I said the book is really nice and so are the ideas in it, but I'm a bit disappointed they didn't point out that they are both the same book. I hope it's not their way of making money! If you have fallen into their trap like me though, just do what I did, use it as a Christmas pressie for somebody ;)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 1, 2013 4:24 PM GMT

Zombie Cupcakes: From the Grave to the Table with 16 Cupcake Corpses
Zombie Cupcakes: From the Grave to the Table with 16 Cupcake Corpses
by Zilly Rosen

5.0 out of 5 stars Zombielicious!!!!, 4 Nov 2011
If you want to impress on any Halloween party or just like that then you should get this book. I bought it because I love to decorate cupcakes even though I'm a bit of a novice. This is a fantastic book with lots of very creative, fun and original ideas that are very easy to follow thanks to the great step-by-step pictures. It will get you guaranteed admiration on any Halloween party!!

The delivery was very quick too, so all in all it is a great book.

Very Happy customer