Profile for KarenD > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Silvercare Microfibre Silver Tooth Cleaner
Silvercare Microfibre Silver Tooth Cleaner

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 23 Mar. 2015
My dog tolerates this very well and I find the extra sensitivity I get through the fabric helps me to target all the areas I need to reach in his mouth. Got this on repeat order now!

Logic Orozyme Oral Hygiene Gel for Dogs
Logic Orozyme Oral Hygiene Gel for Dogs
Offered by Paws and Claws Pet Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy for dogs, 23 Mar. 2015
My dog loves this stuff, and his teeth seem to be getting whiter!

Toxic Beauty: The Hidden Chemicals in Cosmetics and How They Can Harm Us
Toxic Beauty: The Hidden Chemicals in Cosmetics and How They Can Harm Us

5.0 out of 5 stars Eye opener!, 23 Mar. 2015
Suffering from red and inflamed skin on my eyelids, with umpteen creams from the doctor not providing any relief at all, finally I wondered if I was sensitive to chemicals in my skincare products..... And what an eye opener this book has been!
Yes, there are lots of chemical names in this book, but keep reading, what you see will make you read ingredients lists very carefully from now on! The forum mumsnet.co.uk is also a useful place to look for discussions on skincare and allergies.
At last my eyelids are feeling better. What a relief.

Jason Natural Products Lavender Shampoo 473 ml
Jason Natural Products Lavender Shampoo 473 ml
Offered by Blue Herbs

5.0 out of 5 stars Mmmmm!, 15 Feb. 2015
Very nice shampoo. I'll be buying some more of this!

Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini i8200 UK SIM-Free Smartphone - White
Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini i8200 UK SIM-Free Smartphone - White
Offered by Hi-Fidelity

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little phone, 15 Feb. 2015
A fab little phone! Such a lot of value for money, it's quick, easy to use and high quality. The four stars are only because it takes ages to charge!

32nd® Designer book wallet PU leather case cover for Apple iPad 2 3 4 + screen protector and cloth - Jellyfish
Offered by 32ndShop

5.0 out of 5 stars Much admired, 15 Feb. 2015
This case has made my life much easier, and has been admired by my friends! The main plus point has been the graduated stand strips so I can type or watch at convenient angles without having to use a big, bulky pillow stand for my iPad.
The only slight drawback is that the case is made of very slippery material, which can slide about a bit - but then, it is easy to keep clean.

Samsung Cover Plus Case for Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini - Pink
Samsung Cover Plus Case for Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini - Pink
Offered by Modern-Tech

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfectly formed, 15 Feb. 2015
I wanted a case that would fit perfectly, and this one does - and such a lovely colour too.

Tunisian Crochet Stitch Guide
Tunisian Crochet Stitch Guide
by Kim Guzman

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth buying, 16 Jan. 2015
There are lots and lots of stitches to try, some with multi colours as well, which is great! I would have liked names for them though, instead of just numbers, that makes it hard to remember which ones I like. Could maybe have done with some ideas on where and how to use the patterns as well.

Fintie Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 (7-Inch) Smart Shell Case - Ultra Slim Lightweight Stand Cover, Giraffe Purple

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't like it, 13 Dec. 2014
Hard plastic, not what I thought it would be. Felt a bit cheap and I sent it back.

Thankscase Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 Smart Gray Owls Canvas Case Cover for Tab 4 7.0 SM-T230 with Smart Cover Feature built-in Elastic Hand Strap for Tab 4 7.0 (Gray Owls).
Offered by ThanksCase EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Just great!, 13 Dec. 2014
How wonderful to find a fabric case for my 7 inch tablet. It's so nice to hold now, and the case firsts perfectly! A joy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8