ARRAY(0xa9896fa4)

Profile for Bugika > Reviews

Content by Bugika

Bugika

Healthyideas Fruit and Nut Mix 170 g (Pack of 15)
Healthyideas Fruit and Nut Mix 170 g (Pack of 15)
Price: 18.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 13 Feb 2014
It is so hard to find a fruit and nut mix that isn't dry, and has a good racio of nut and fruit. This one is perfect for us and will definitely stick with it! Tasty, crunchy nuts and juicy on the fruit side. We are very happy with this product and would recommend!

Bulaggi The Bag Womens 29460 Tote Black 29460.10
Bulaggi The Bag Womens 29460 Tote Black 29460.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!!, 31 Dec 2013
This bag is amazing, very soft and spacious. And it was very well presented/ packaged. Very pleased and will definitely stick with this brand!

Casio G-Shock DW-6900NB-7ER Gents Watch
Casio G-Shock DW-6900NB-7ER Gents Watch
Offered by On Time Watches
Price: 97.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 16 Dec 2013
The watch is a christmas present for my brother so just had a quick look when it arrived. I'm very impressed it's well presented and exactly as described. Very happy with the quality, he will be over the moon! Thanks

Ri3 Sparkly Clear And Graphite Black Crystal Diamante Wedding Bridal Necklace And Earrings Jewellery Set

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful set of jewellery, 11 April 2013
I am so very impressed. I bought this for my mum's bday and tried to match it to the top I bought her earlier. I was worried it will not look as nice or won't match. It came quick, it came as expected. Very stunning! I am very happy with the service, item wrapped up very carefully. Thank you

ColorNote Notepad Notes
ColorNote Notepad Notes
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect app, 2 Jan 2013
This review is from: ColorNote Notepad Notes (App)
Purchased this app for my Kindle Fire HD, and it is exactly what I wanted! I have an ipod so I was used to that notes app and this one is pretty much like that! Love it. Would recommend.

VEVO - Watch Free Music Videos
VEVO - Watch Free Music Videos
Price: 0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 2 Jan 2013
I was looking for an app for my Kindle Fire HD that I can watch videos with. Couldn't find the proper YouTube app, so I went with VEVO. As I opened the app, the home page was nice and clear; once I watched a video, the quality was very poor. First I thought that it was only that particular video, but after I tried many more, it was the same. I do not use this app anymore, rather go on youtube.com through the browser and watch HQ there.

Rockjock mens neck warmer, scarf, hat, hood, snood - reversible (Charcoal/Black)
Offered by ROBERT SMITH ROWAN EXPRESS HATS
Price: 5.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend, 14 Nov 2012
Good stuff. My boyfriend loves it, it is very warm and a comfortable wear. Looks a bit weird once you wear it as a hat, but works perfectly fine as a scarf. Would recommend.

PitRok W1060 Push-Up Crystal Deodorant 100g
PitRok W1060 Push-Up Crystal Deodorant 100g
Price: 5.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, 16 April 2012
100% satisfied with this product. My boyfriend has a rash after using any anti-perspirant or deodorant. Finally found one that works on his skin. Also, no odour or white marks. Very pleased.

Etouch Touchscreen Gloves, for iPhone, iPad, Blackberry, Samsung, HTC and other smartphones, PDA's & Sat navs, Black (M/L)
Offered by PARIELLA
Price: 2.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 9 Mar 2012
I bought these gloves for my boyfriend. As he's addicted to his iPhone he used it a lot during winter time. It works perfectly fine on my HTC too. The finger tips are a bit fluffy by now but still working the same way. Very pleased with this product.

Hoover Sonix TSX2101 Bagless Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner, 2100 Watt
Hoover Sonix TSX2101 Bagless Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner, 2100 Watt

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 9 Mar 2012
Good product. Easy to carry around, good suction. Bit loud and have to empty the container after every use but personally I'm ok with that. I'm happy with my purchase.