Profile for sandieb > Reviews

WINWINTOM Women Roman Leather Quartz Wrist Watch Red
WINWINTOM Women Roman Leather Quartz Wrist Watch Red
Offered by YUANSAI SHOP

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this watch, 27 Jun. 2016
Love this watch. It cost me just 81p!! (plus postage), looks great and, so far, keeps perfect time. The face is large and very clear. What more could I ask? Plan to get at least one more in another colour.

Microsoft Nokia 215 UK-Sim Free Mobile Phone - Black
Microsoft Nokia 215 UK-Sim Free Mobile Phone - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Really happy with this phone, 11 May 2016
Really happy with this phone. Though it doesn't have a lot of the features many people might want it suits my needs, is easy to use and the battery life is brilliant.

Freeze: 120 Delicious Recipes and Fantastic New Ways to Use Your Freezer and Make Life Just That Bit Easier
by Justine Pattison

5.0 out of 5 stars Great recipes, 19 Sept. 2014
Borrowed this book from the library and kept renewing it because I just had to try one more recipe. In the end I got my own copy and I've been using the book regularly ever since. Also finding the quick guides to freezing basic ingredients very useful.

Everyday Cooking For One: Imaginative, Delicious and Healthy Recipes That Make Cooking for One ... Fun
by Wendy Hobson

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Useful, 30 Mar. 2014
Got this out of the library and found so many recipes I wanted to try that I bought my own copy. Unlike other cookbooks I've seen for one person, this one suggests ingredients you might actually have in your cupboard or fridge, or at least be able to find easily in a shop without spending a small fortune. Have tried several of the recipes and really enjoyed them.

Loctite 319 Car Rear View Mirror Bonder- Glass & Metal Glue, Antenna Aerial etc
Loctite 319 Car Rear View Mirror Bonder- Glass & Metal Glue, Antenna Aerial etc
Offered by CKONE

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 14 Feb. 2014
With my mirror falling off at regular intervals I tried this. Big mistake! Having removed all previous adhesive I followed the instructions only to find the mirror didn't stick at all and I ended up sticking it on with tape until I got to the garage (fortunately I was due an MOT) where they sorted it out for me. Don't know how good the sticky pads you can buy are, but they have to be better than this!

Book of Mormon
Book of Mormon

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 29 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Book of Mormon (Audio CD)
Saw the show in London and just had to buy this. Probably the most offensive cast recording ever but it has me laughing from beginning to end and the tunes are really catchy too. I think you really need to have seen the show to fully "get" it.

Angelology
Angelology
by Danielle Trussoni

1.0 out of 5 stars Wildly overwritten, 17 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Angelology (Paperback)
Like most of the reviewers who gave this awful book just one star I was taken in by the blurb on the back cover. Big mistake. And such a shame as the idea sounded so good. What it could have done without was the author (I use the term loosely) trying to impress us with all the big words she knows and seeing how many of them she can fit into any one sentence. Not quite sure why I actually carried on until the end but when I got there I really wondered why I bothered. Didn't care about any of the characters and, as the "shock" ending had been given away much earlier in the book, what was the point?

Making Mirrors
Making Mirrors
Offered by b68solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive, 19 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Making Mirrors (Audio CD)
Like many others I bought this album on the strength of "Somebody that I used to know" and I'm so glad I did. Have been playing it most days since I got it and I like it more and more. Even the odder tracks like "State of the art" have grown on me after initially thinking they were just weird. What I really like is the variety and that it's not just one of those albums where each song blends into the next. Well worth a listen - or several!

Still Waters Burn [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Still Waters Burn [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Offered by Newtownvideo_EU

4.0 out of 5 stars Great film, bad sound, 2 Feb. 2012
For the most part I really enjoyed this film. The story is original and quirky, going off in unexpected directions. The cast is great (admittedly I'm a huge Ian Hart fan so I'm slightly biased!). The only thing that stops me giving it 5 stars is the bad sound quality. Often the background music just isn't background enough and almost drowns out the dialogue. But that aside I would highly recommend.

Third Watch: Complete Second Season [DVD] [2000] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Third Watch: Complete Second Season [DVD] [2000] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Michael Beach
Offered by Moref Designs

5.0 out of 5 stars At last!, 11 Jan. 2012
Have loved this series since I saw the pilot episode over ten years ago. Bought the first season on DVD ages ago and have been hoping they would release more. Well they've still only got as far as season 2 and that is only as a Region 1 US import, but as I have a multi-region player that's fine by me. I think this is one of the best TV shows ever - consistently good storylines and characters you actually care about. All I need now is for the other 4 seasons to be released. Please?!

Page: 1 | 2