Profile for RAYGEORGE > Reviews

Content by RAYGEORGE

RAYGEORGE

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Sack truck Hand trolley with foldable toe - Pneumatic tires - Heavy duty 200kg/440lb
Offered by DEUBA GmbH & Co. KG.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hand trolley sack truck with folding toe and pneumatic tyres, 9 Jun. 2016
Don't know how I managed without my truck came on time and does the job would recommend it to anyone very strong but not too heavy easy stored

Word Island - Brain Training Quiz Game
Word Island - Brain Training Quiz Game

5.0 out of 5 stars word island, 4 May 2016
Love this game I would give more stars if I could really turns your brain inside out

A Light Behind the Door: A Travel Story  from Beyond
A Light Behind the Door: A Travel Story from Beyond

5.0 out of 5 stars A light behind the door, 8 Mar. 2016
I gave a five rating because I am very interested in life after death I have been there myself and like to read what other people think on the subject
a very good read and I recommend it to anyone who is interested in the subject of life after death

Solitaire Card Adventure : The Twin Temples
Solitaire Card Adventure : The Twin Temples

1.0 out of 5 stars solitair card adventure, 28 Jan. 2016
I would like to give a review if I could get the game to load . I have tried but to no avail.

The Unknown Man: Book 1 in The Keepers of the Orbs Series
The Unknown Man: Book 1 in The Keepers of the Orbs Series

5.0 out of 5 stars The unknown man, 12 Oct. 2015
I couldn't put the book down I love reading fantasy and this was a very good read I look forward to reading the rest of the books of the Keepers Of The Orbs Series

Annalina - The Untold Story of Mrs Claus
Annalina - The Untold Story of Mrs Claus

5.0 out of 5 stars Annalina- the untold story of Mrs Claus, 28 Aug. 2015
I could not put the story down really enjoyed it must let my 5 year old read it . Maybe take it to school as a different Xmas story . Worth 6 stars
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 8, 2015 10:17 PM GMT

Share Your Universe Captain America (Marvel Adventures Super Heroes (2008-2010))

5.0 out of 5 stars I chose a 5 rating because to my grandson captain America is the top super hero and I wouldn't dare give less plus I liked the, 18 Aug. 2015
I will be buying more of these comic books in the future keep up the good work I look forward to reading them

The Black Dragon: A Claire-Agon Dragon Book (Dragon Series 1)
The Black Dragon: A Claire-Agon Dragon Book (Dragon Series 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Black Dragon : A Claire-Avon Dragon Book, 22 May 2015
I chose a five star rating because I could not put the book down . I like a good dragon book ,and would say one of the best ,anyone who likes dragon fantasy will really enjoy this book.

Dragonfriend
Dragonfriend

5.0 out of 5 stars Dragonfriend, 19 April 2015
This review is from: Dragonfriend (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoy reading dragon stories and dragonfriend is one of the better ones Marc Secchia is now one of my favourite authors

Quasar Magic: Paladins of Ama - Ragnor Saga - Book 1
Quasar Magic: Paladins of Ama - Ragnor Saga - Book 1

5.0 out of 5 stars Quasar magic, 9 April 2015
I really enjoyed the book and will read the rest of the series . Some of the grammar was a bit off but did little to bother the story . I have added Juegen Friemel as my new author .

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4