Profile for C. Taub > Reviews

Content by C. Taub

C. Taub "invisiblegirl" (West Sussex, UK)

Charlie & Lola Mini Character Playset
Charlie & Lola Mini Character Playset

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Cute, 18 April 2009
My toddler loves these, she keeps them in her dolls house and asks for them as soon as she wakes up! She is learning to say the names and play with them properly in her dolls house. They are small but seem fairly sturdy. A big hit in our house.

Charlie and Lola: Sizzles is Completely Not Here
Charlie and Lola: Sizzles is Completely Not Here
by Lauren Child
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars So good I bought it twice!, 14 April 2009
My daughter (16 months) loves this, I even bought it again after she left it on holiday! It it big and bright and really strong. There are loads of flaps that my daughter loves playing with and remembering what's under them and she hasn't ripped any of them yet because it is so strong. Really good value for money!

Charlie And Lola's Favourite And Best Music Record
Charlie And Lola's Favourite And Best Music Record

5.0 out of 5 stars Fresh, fun and funky...a nice change, 11 Feb. 2009
My 14 month old daughter is a bit of a fan of Charlie and Lola and absolutely loves this. She will listen to it, dancing along, for ages. It makes a nice change from the TV as well as making a change from the usual dull nursery rhymes. It is cool, fun and funky music for little ones. It is made up of excerpts from the TV show, but I think it is good for children to hear the music and language without the pictures always being fed to them (although she also loves the program and the books) It just makes a change, it is fresh and new and great for long car journeys as well!

Basketful of Kipper 8 Stories Single CD
Basketful of Kipper 8 Stories Single CD
by Mick Inkpen
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 11 Feb. 2009
I bought this as a Christmas present for my (then) 12 month old daughter. She loves it. It has become a regular part of her bedtime routine with her listening to it most nights as she goes to sleep! It has lots of stories and it is read well by Dawn French. It has been a big success in our house!