Profile for davehee > Reviews

Content by davehee

davehee

iloome New Samsung Galaxy Note 3 ScreenMate Real Tempered Glass 9H Hardness Premium Screen Protector with Rounded Edges & Oleophobic Coating
Offered by iloome UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Be careful, 4 Feb. 2014
Make sure there are no hot air currents in the room. Put this on at night when the dust has settled and the heating and fire are off, because if you get any dust under this its ruined. I found out the hard way due to lack of patience and exitement to get it on the phone. Also a small piece of tape under one corner to lift for reposition if your fussy. Once it is on it is by far the best thing on the market. Feels smooth and almost oily without leaving many prints and smudges, cleans up nice.

iloome LG G2 ScreenMate Flex Flexible Glass 8H Hardness Premium Screen Protector with Oleophobic Coating
Offered by iloome UK

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit short, 4 Feb. 2014
This would be perfect if it fitted the screen properly. Very easy to put on using the hinges and bubble free, but even with an Otterbox commuter on the phone there is still plenty of screen exposed around the edges. It may be because of the shape of the G2's screen. I sent a Martin Fields back because of the same problem, and I have used them in the past on different phones and they fitted perfectly. After reading many reviews it seems like all the complaints I find with the G2's screen protectors are "too short". So this is probably the best "too short" screen protector out there.

I got the an Iloome for the Note3 and that fits well

Martin Fields Overlay Plus Screen Protector (LG G2) - Includes Camera Lens Protector
Offered by DOML

3.0 out of 5 stars Two man job, 18 Jan. 2014
I had one of these on my xperia arc s and it looked good at first, but it will scratch over time from going in and out of your pocket (mony and keys). It was about 16 quid for two and they did last me for two years and protected my phone well. This time I bought one for my new G2 and it doesn't fit as well, its thinner than the screen by a few mill. and well short. I had to make it uneven around the speaker to get a little more length at the bottom of the phone and its still leaves more screen exposed than at the top. The fact that it was 16 quid for one this time I thought it would have been a better fit. Anyway it's still good quality, I just hope when my case arrives it will cover the exposed edges, not sure about the bottom though. Oh yeah, if you don't want to end up spitting fire you will need someone to help you put it on, especially if you fussy like myself and want it even and bubble free. You will need selotape to hold it and to use for getting dust particles off that get stuck unerneath. There is no avoiding this unless you have airlocks on your room and you will have to re-lift quite a few times. Just make sure the you have the tape under the bottom edge sticky side to sticky side and you will get there if you have a bit of nouse. To be honest though I've seen some really good ones for just a few quid more notably the Spigen GLAS.t
Would have given 4 stars if it wasn't so over priced, can't see how I only get one this time for the same money when the fit is worse and they havent used much more plastic (could be the speaker cut out), maybe because you've got a G2 they think they can squeeze a few bob more out of you, and I knocked a star off for the fit. Nevertheless it is a quality product.

NIL Engevita Savoury Yeast Condiment With B12 125 g
NIL Engevita Savoury Yeast Condiment With B12 125 g
Offered by Activecare Online

5.0 out of 5 stars salty, nutty, cheesy, 31 Oct. 2012
Very nice on most savory dishes, from fried rice to vegetables & potatoes (steamed of roasted). We like to use it along with sea salt and herbs, or as an alternative to sea salt because of its full flavor. It is a little bit nutty, cheesy or salty or all three. We cant seem to put our finger on it. We mainly bought it for the B12, because my wife is pregnant and we are vegan, but it seems to be coming out of the cupboard more frequently and is just about to go into the soup we are making. Try it ...it's very good.