Profile for naz > Reviews

Despicable Me / Despicable Me 2 [Blu-ray] [2013] [Region Free]
Despicable Me / Despicable Me 2 [Blu-ray] [2013] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Steve Carell

5.0 out of 5 stars Feel good, laugh aloud comedy fun for all, 31 Oct. 2014
Feel good,laugh aloud comedy fun for all ages

BLACKBERRY 9700 BOLD2 REPLACEMENT LCD SCREEN 002/111 VERSION
BLACKBERRY 9700 BOLD2 REPLACEMENT LCD SCREEN 002/111 VERSION

5.0 out of 5 stars Blackberry replacement screen, 29 Sept. 2013
Product is as described and arrived on time, very easy to replace and good quality.I have used this seller for the same item a couple of times now and have never been let down.

66FIT EXERCISE BAND LOOP - SET OF 3PCS
66FIT EXERCISE BAND LOOP - SET OF 3PCS

4.0 out of 5 stars Exercise Bands, 17 Jun. 2013
I bought these to assist with recovery from an injury. I think I've come back stronger with the help of these bands and still use them a year on after my recovery as I'm sure they'be improved my strength with them. Very good item for the price.

Bloc Eyewear Leopard Sports Sunglasses - Matt White
Bloc Eyewear Leopard Sports Sunglasses - Matt White

5.0 out of 5 stars Bloc eyewear, 17 Jun. 2013
Look good, comfortable and don't fog up too easily. The clear lenses is slightly tinted but a good all round lenses.

Sony DSCHX9VB Cyber-shot Digital Still Camera - Black (16.2MP, 16x Optical Zoom) 3 inch LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars Sony DSCHX9VB Cyber-shot, 4 Mar. 2012
Fantastic camera, great point a click ability, yet to take a bad photo. Bought this camera to capture moments of our young kids who are too young to pose for a picture and if you're lucky you might catch the odd smile, but this camera allows us to do this. Even the simple point and click setting takes great photo's so the missus can pick up the camera and take good photo's and there's enough options to have a play without being too overwhelmed with like an SLR. The in-camera help option is great, not having to read an instuction manual is handy.

Also managed to buy this camera alot cheaper on Amazon than on any other website on-line and alot cheaper than any other shop.

This is the third cyber-shot product I've bought from Sony and after years of sticking with Sony, I'm very happy that it hasn't let me down.

Great overall product