Profile for Music fan > Reviews

Content by Music fan

Music fan "moli" (London, England)

AKG Y45BTBLK Earphone - Black
AKG Y45BTBLK Earphone - Black

2.0 out of 5 stars and the quality of sound was good however the volume really wasn't up to scratch, 30 Jun. 2015
I thought these were mediocre. I bought these because of the brand, and the quality of sound was good however the volume really wasn't up to scratch. I commute daily on the tube, so I really need something that is loud and noise cancelling and I felt these headphones slacked in that department.

wavemaster 66510 MX 3+ 2.1 Channel Stereo Speaker Sound System with UK Plug
wavemaster 66510 MX 3+ 2.1 Channel Stereo Speaker Sound System with UK Plug
Offered by The Component Shop

1.0 out of 5 stars they were great but I just don't think a 6 month life ..., 20 April 2015
I ordered this for my friends. It has been 6 months and they have completely stopped working. It's a coincidence that the return policy only consists of a month? While they worked, they were great but I just don't think a 6 month life expectancy is justified. I would advise anyone who is looking to buy this product to expect that it will be short term.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 1, 2015 11:57 AM BST

SanDisk SDMX18-008G-E46K Sansa Clip+ MP3 Player - 8 GB, Black
SanDisk SDMX18-008G-E46K Sansa Clip+ MP3 Player - 8 GB, Black
Offered by iHD Lounge

1.0 out of 5 stars Faulty, 8 May 2014
I bought this for my holiday and it just didn't work. The volume was almost inaudible; which was a huge disappointment as this has received such good reviews.

Womens Skull & Roses Ladies Wellies Festival Wellington Rain Boots
Womens Skull & Roses Ladies Wellies Festival Wellington Rain Boots

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Wellies., 18 Jan. 2011
I was very impressed with the design when I received them; the image is not at all deceiving. They look incredible when you buy them and they are as comfortable as wellington boots go. The only slight problem I have is that they are slightly short - I would've preferred for them to be a bit taller, maybe below the knee but other than that I am very happy with my purchase.

Groov-e GV9900MB Kids Retro Style Headphones - Midnight Blue
Groov-e GV9900MB Kids Retro Style Headphones - Midnight Blue
Offered by eTwist

4.0 out of 5 stars V.Good, 18 Jan. 2011
These headphones are very good value for money. They look slick, very comfortable and the sound quality is ace. The only slight problem I have with these head phones is that they are not the loudest - or maybe that's just me because I listen to my music ridiculously loud...other than that I would definitely recommend this.

Not Here to Please You Mixtape [USB MEMORY STICK]
Not Here to Please You Mixtape [USB MEMORY STICK]

4.0 out of 5 stars Nu Rave Rules!!!, 7 Jan. 2008
Unlike others i didn't have no problems with the USB and i got 2 really embrace the album and i have 2 say it is a whopper!!!! Quirky cool lyrics combined with electronic beats. I really reccomend this for Nu Rave fans.

Fantastic Playroom
Fantastic Playroom
Offered by best_value_entertainment

4.0 out of 5 stars Definetley a grower, 5 Jan. 2008
This review is from: Fantastic Playroom (Audio CD)
This is for all the Indie Disco fans out there!! When i first heard this album i admit i didn't like it and then about the third time i listened to it it grew!! You find yourself singing along to Tahita's harsh vocals and slowly start to dance to the funky beats!! i really recommend this album!