ARRAY(0xa47e1f0c)

Is it Just Me?
Is it Just Me?
by Miranda Hart

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good a read as hoped - sorry Miranda!, 2 Sep 2013
This review is from: Is it Just Me? (Hardcover)
I bought this for a Mother's day gift thinking it'd make my Mum laugh out loud and I couldn't wait to read it after she'd finished it.... However her review wasn't so positive and I thought she was probably just being an awkward OAP so I duly ignored her comments.... but as it turns out Mum knows best (it kills me to say that!).

I love Miranda - we both do - but this book just didn't have the same chemistry as the TV show. Some stories did seem rather far fetched and I was wondering if the lovely Miranda had added them for effect or if she really was that (unusually) unfortunate.

On the up side - I did smile a few times.... I found it an easy read..... and it was nice to know that 'it's not just me' either on a few things......

I would recommend waiting till it's in the sale (although the book itself is a pretty little pink number under the cover - decorative on your bookshelf) - it satisfies a curiosity.

TomTom Beanbag Dashboard Mount
TomTom Beanbag Dashboard Mount
Price: 22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my Honda Jazz (10 plate) dash!!!, 2 Sep 2013
Having had an ongoing war in the car with wires and finding a place on the windscreen for my Tom Tom (Via 135M) and my Tom Tom falling off the windscreen mid journey, I finally gave in and bought this product.

Although I was nervous due to some negative comments I'm so glad I did - it holds my sat nav perfectly (although ensure the sucker thing clicks into the lock position before moving off!!) around bends and tight corners and stops. I haven't had to use the little clip that comes with it as my dash is fairly flat.

All in all, a great product!

p.s. this was my first time using the Amazon Locker method of delivery and I was pleasantly surprised by how easy and convenient the service is!

The Midwife's Confession
The Midwife's Confession
Price: 1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice light read...., 6 Mar 2013
I'm sitting between "it's ok" status and "i like it" status because although it was a nice little read, it was also quite predictable.

It's an easy read as long as you can keep on top of all the character's different stories and tie it all up in your mind.

Silvine Duplicate Receipt Book 720 Carbonless numbered 1-100 100 Pages 50 Sheets
Offered by AbbeyShake
Price: 1.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Decent quality duplicate book, 5 Mar 2013
If there had been inside pictures when I ordered it, I wouldn't have bought it because, with it not being a blank book inside it didn't meet our needs, however, having said that, if it did meet our needs I'd happily purchase again.

Helix High Capacity Cash Box 300mm Deep with Coin Tray 8-Part and Note Section 3-Part Ref CM8020
Offered by 3WM Ltd
Price: 22.02

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good layout with plenty of compartments - but a familiar issue with the latch/lock, 5 Mar 2013
I bought this form my friend's shop as he was struggling with a basic cash box. It is a good solid box with plenty of useful compartments - the note compartments are very handy and comfortably hold 5's, 10's and 20 notes.

The only issue he's had is the same as a few other reviews - the latch broke so you can't carry it by its handle. This however isn't a huge problem for my friend as the box is rarely moved.

I'd still go as far to say it's value for money - for my friend's purposes anyway.

Superfine Baby Powder Cologne: 500ml
Superfine Baby Powder Cologne: 500ml
Offered by Technogroom Ltd
Price: 13.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect addition to the Superfine Baby Powder shampoo, 5 Mar 2013
After noticing my dog Jessie continued to smell lovely weeks and weeks (and a few showers) after going to the groomers, I contacted my dog groomer to ask what she used on the pups - she uses this stuff (along with the shampoo).

I've noticed such a massive difference after one wash on my friend's little scruffy pup and simply added it as a top-up to my dog. The little pup's fur is less wiry, looks golden rather than ginger and is much fluffier. My own dog's fur is dark and this product gives the most beautiful sheen to her coat.

You don't need a lot, so it's good value for money. I can't recommend this product enough!!

Superfine Baby Powder Shampoo 250ml
Superfine Baby Powder Shampoo 250ml
Offered by Technogroom Ltd
Price: 8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous product and value for money - highly recommended, 5 Mar 2013
I asked my dog groomer which product she uses on my little dog Jessie because Jessie smells so lovely for so long - even after washes with normal baby shampoo!

She informed me it was this magical stuff and I bought it straight away. It arrived today and I've used it on my friend's puppy who always smells terrible quickly and always looks scruffy - he's like a different pup now!! His wiry fur isn't so wiry, he's fluffier and smells amazing! I followed the shampoo with the cologne spray to match and that really worked wonders after the shampoo.

It's a fantastic value product because you only need a little. I only used 10mls of the shampoo with 100mls of warm water in a bowl and applied a bit at a time. To be honest we didn't even need that much because it goes such a long way. I am utterly delighted and can't recommend it enough.

5 Star A4 2 Pages Per Day 2013 Diary - Black
5 Star A4 2 Pages Per Day 2013 Diary - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!, 17 Dec 2012
This diary is huge! However it does what it says on the tin & what you see in the picture is exactly what you get. I can't wait to start using it in 2013!

Get Started in Turkish: Teach Yourself
Get Started in Turkish: Teach Yourself
by Asuman Celen Pollard
Price: 13.37

4.0 out of 5 stars User Friendly, 28 Jun 2011
I would highly recommend this book - however if you get it, get the book & CD set.

There are references in the book which relate to specific points on the CDs to help with pronounciation etc.

I love this little book - it really helps with understanding the language which, from a novice point of view, I think is important.

I'm still working my way through it & more importantly, enjoying it!

League Of My Own (feat. Dsyne & Skirtz)
League Of My Own (feat. Dsyne & Skirtz)
Price: 0.69

5.0 out of 5 stars A new star is born!!, 5 Jun 2011
Nxt of Kiin was recommended to me by a friend & I love it!

It is perfect for chilling out to, for playing in the background while you have drinks with friends etc.

I'll be keeping a look out for more of this artists "from the heart" music!!

Page: 1 | 2