Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Deadly Mates (Deadly Trilogy Book 2)
Deadly Mates (Deadly Trilogy Book 2)
Price: 1.78

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor., 17 July 2014
I read the first book and decided the series had potential. However, this book is infuriating. I hate the pathetic attempts of control Jade shows against Aidan as he always backs down "for her sake." Ridiculous. There's nothing wrong with a strong female character but, undermining Jades ever act of dominance only makes the whole book rather pointless. Spoiler the super hot God like guy always wins....snore!

Kiss the Dead (Anita Blake Vampire Hunter 21)
Kiss the Dead (Anita Blake Vampire Hunter 21)
Price: 5.49

1.0 out of 5 stars Why?!, 5 Feb 2013
Guilty pleasures was the first vampire book I read and I immediately fell in love with the series. However the last few books have been very disappointing. What has happened to Laurell K. Hamilton?! Kiss the Dead is bogged down by tedious monologues in which Anita's character becomes increasingly boring. I'm actually bored of the sex scenes which lack originally and have become monotonous. For me the only reason to keep buying the books from this series is nostalgia and a hope that the next book will be better than the last.

Her Vampire Husband (Mills & Boon Nocturne)
Her Vampire Husband (Mills & Boon Nocturne)
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprising, 23 Jan 2013
Being a free book I wasn't expecting much, however I would have gladly paid for the privilege. It kept me entertained without compromising the story line or skimping on description. For readers who enjoy the supernatural genre and aren't adverse to a bit of occasional erotica it's a must read.