Profile for RayBenn > Reviews

Content by RayBenn

RayBenn

eLifeStore® iPhone 5 Ultra Thin 0.5mm Stylish Matte Hard Case Cover Skin / Shell / Shield, FREE Screen Protector (Ultra Thin 0.5mm, Clear)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 24 July 2013
I arrived as predicted and it's very useful. I didn't see much difference after putting it on my phone which is just perfect. Dropped it couple of times already and it didn't break or scratch so far. The only down side is that when your hands are wet it can slip very easily. Apart from that I'm very happy and I can recommend it to every one who wants a thin case.

SAVFY Standard Nano SIM Cards Adapters For iPhone5C iPhone5S iPhone5 iPhone4/4S/3G iPad,Nano SIM Card Adapter To Micro
Offered by eLifeStore Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 27 Nov 2012
Although it's little bit thicker than normal sim cards and due to this it takes little bit effort to take it out from the phone it's really good.
I used nano to normal adaptor and it worked perfectly.

FLOSO® Mens Thermal Underwear Short Sleeve Vest Top (Viscose Premium Range) (Chest: 36-38inch (Medium)) (Black)
Offered by Universal Textiles & Footwear

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 26 Oct 2012
It is perfect. The delivery and the product itself meet my expectations. It arrived earlier than estimated date and also it fits just as I wanted.(Although it seem to be little bit small when I first wear it but now it's ok)

Universal Capacitive Stylus Pen For Blackberry Bold Touch 9900 Torch 9860 9930 9320 HTC Wildfire S Sensation Sensation XL Desire S Desire HD One X One S One V Desire C Desire V Nokia N9 N8 C6-01 Lumia 800 Lumia 900 Samsung i9100 Galaxy S2 Galaxy Ace S5830 Galaxy Mini S5570 I9000 Galaxy S Galaxy Note i9300 S3 Galaxy S6500 S7500 Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc Xperia X8 Xperia X10 Xperia Ray Xperia Play Xperia S Xperia P Apple: iPhone 4 4S iPhone 3G & 3GS / Red Design
Offered by XSory Stop

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 28 May 2012
I have an xperia x10. The pen work good without a screen protector but for me, I have a screen protector on my phone and with that you need to push harder and it doesn't always stay connected (I cannot draw a line from one corner to the other corner)

Willis Judd Mens Black Titanium Magnetic Bracelet With Blue Carbon Fibre In Black Velvet Gift Box + Free Link Removal Tool
Offered by Willis Judd

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 1 Oct 2011
The item is really nice and I'm amazed by the delivery time. The only problem is about the link removal kit. The pin on the kit was already broken so as soon as I touched it it fell of but thankfully there were spare ones.