Profile for Richeldris > Reviews

Content by Richeldris

Richeldris

Pony Play (Sealed with a Kink, Book Three) by Sean Michael (Sealed with a Kink series 3)

2.0 out of 5 stars Same old, 1 Jan. 2014
This was a typical Sean Michael book but I have to say i'm a bit fed up with taster menu and wish he'd write a proper sized book soon.

Tongs 23cm/9" long s/s  Guaranteed Quality
Tongs 23cm/9" long s/s Guaranteed Quality
Offered by cookware company

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a tong, 9 Oct. 2011
The tongs do what tongs do, but the holding strip is very loose and I have lost mine so they remain open in the drawer, but it doesn't really detract from its purpose.

Stainless Steel Cross Spinner Ring Size Z+3
Stainless Steel Cross Spinner Ring Size Z+3
Offered by Ultimate Metals Co.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 9 Oct. 2011
I like this ring, as a bit of a worrywart I quite like the spinning action. The only draw back is that if you wear this ring all the time,the black comes off, but you are still left with the fine detail of the inset crosses.

Bent
Bent
by Sean Michael

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 26 Sept. 2010
This review is from: Bent (Paperback)
I'm going through a Sean Michael's phase at the moment, with both his Hammer and Velvet glove series. I loved this book, I've mentioned this before in a previous review but I love the way the characters care and love each other, the Dom is so invested in his sub and the trust that the sub shows is amazing, erotic and weirdly comforting. Marcus' and Jim's relationship is a 24/7 BDSM lifestyle one that is facinating to read and enjoy.

Velvet Glove Vol. III: 3
Velvet Glove Vol. III: 3
by Sean Michael

5.0 out of 5 stars Different, 26 Sept. 2010
Only 2 stories in this book, both really different, a gentle story to start followed by a different kind of fettish,than previously inlcuded in this series. What I really love about these books is the love that is shown between the partners. It is very heady stuff, it is also nice to get glimpses of the other characters that have been mentioned in earlier volumes.

Crocs Women's Malindi Flat Candy 10127-685-520 9 UK
Crocs Women's Malindi Flat Candy 10127-685-520 9 UK
Offered by Shoedeal

4.0 out of 5 stars Not good for bunions, 1 Aug. 2010
I love these shoes, they are dainty and prettier than ordinary crocs. The only draw back is the pressure they exert on bunions, so not something I can where everyday but when I want to feel like a princess they are perfect.

Butter Wouldn't Melt (Nexus)
Butter Wouldn't Melt (Nexus)
by Penny Birch
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

3.0 out of 5 stars I liked the cover., 7 Mar. 2010
The cover is great, but the contents for me less so. I enjoy this genre but the language was too crass and the sexual humiliation scenes(not what I'd term erotic discipline), didn't float my boat. I've read one other Penny Birch book and I felt the same way, so for me I'll enjoy the covers but won't buy the books.

Ambient Heaven: Meditation
Ambient Heaven: Meditation
Offered by MEDIAWORLD

3.0 out of 5 stars Meditation ...No, 7 Mar. 2010
The music is lovely to listen to in the car, or whist working as a pleasent background sound. But for me, not good for meditation, it was too jazzy, it went from one track to another but the beat was so different. I didn't feel that it helped to lead me into a deeper meditation as the a soothing track would be followed by a more more up beat one, so that it jarred the meditative state I was in. But perfect for playing in the kitchen whilst I'm cooking.

The Jack And Danny Chronicles
The Jack And Danny Chronicles
by Cat

5.0 out of 5 stars Laugh out loud, 30 Jan. 2010
I thoroughly enjoyed this book, it made me laugh out loud. It was witty and definitely OTT. It is a book with a m/m discipline relationship theme, if you are not keen on this genre then this book may not be for you. The antics that Danny gets up to are beautifully described (hence the laugh out loud). I think I read this book in one sitting as it just swept me a way.