Profile for E. Urcan > Reviews

Funky Box ToGo Easy Wipe Travel Dispenser box Red Polka
Offered by Avant Baby
Price: 11.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, 31 Mar 2014
I purchased this item just because of the fancy look. However, the polka dots came off in three weeks because off the poor heat stamping process. For me without the polka dots there is nothing fancy about the item and it does not stand out from other products on the market. It is too bulky for travel and too small for home use.

I contacted the company to get a replacement and they agreed to send a new box. I have not received the box and did not get reply to my follow-up emails.

If you are looking for an easy travel case, I strongly recommend Melobaby Poshette.

LuvTab 'Genius' Apple iPad 2, 3 & 4 (3rd & 4th Generation - iPad with Retina display) Multi Angle Wallet / Cover / Stand / Typing Case with Sleep / Wake Function - WHITE
Offered by Laptop Kit UK
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good for the price, 27 Aug 2011
When using my first generation ipad, I used similar style apple product and liked the style very much. However, for my new ipad , I bought couple of different products in different price ranges including smart cover. From all of the covers that I tried, I ended with this product for my white ipad.

Comparing to some other products, this cover looks cheap and fitting is just a little bit loose. The main ipad button is a little difficult to reach. Also, it is not a slim cover. On the other hand, I liked all other functions of this cover and I think it looks nice on white ipad. I can buy this product again for this price. I , also recommend this product to others as well. None of the covers that I tried was perfect so why spending more money. Unless you adore another product of course...

Eat Natural with Blueberries Pistachios and a Yoghurt Coating 45 g (Pack of 12)
Eat Natural with Blueberries Pistachios and a Yoghurt Coating 45 g (Pack of 12)
Price: 9.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy, 26 Mar 2011
My favourite Eat Natural bar is "Blueberries and Pistachios". This is hard to find at most of the grocery shops.
Not a low calorie snack but a very tasty one and goes well with coffee.
I always order them through Amazon. It is cheaper here and shipping is free.
In the family, second favourites are "orange marmalade and almonds" and "cranberries with dark chocolate".

Oh, What a Busy Day
Oh, What a Busy Day
by Gyo Fujikawa
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book!, 3 Jan 2011
This review is from: Oh, What a Busy Day (Hardcover)
We bought this book during one of our trips to Hong Kong. Previously, I did not see this book in the U.K. .
I read the book to my three year old daughter eveyday. She loves it.
Very educational book.
Still better than most of the toodler activity books.

Mama Mio Tummy Toner Skin Tightener, 3.4 Fl Oz, Facial Peel Technology To Retexturise And Tighten Crepey Skin

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 7 July 2010
It worked for me. My tummy was just like before the pregnancy.

I had a perfect pregnancy period with Mama Mio products and after pregnancy I used Emergency Repair kit.
The set also contains this Tummy Toner and I found it Brilliant.

I hope it also works for you.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars it feels luxurious and smells nice..., 7 July 2010
I mostly used this product with Bio Oil during my pregnancy. I really loved its luxurious feeling and smell.
After my pregnancy, I have couple of "not bad" stretch marks. Stretch Marks mostly about your gens. If your mother has them, probably you are going to have them.

At the end, I definitely recommend the emergency repair kit ( includes tummy toner and shrink to fit cream). My body was just like before pregnancy.

About this oil, I recommend it for pampering purposes during the pregnancy. However, if money is an issue, Bio oil is one of the best product I have ever used during my pregnancy( believe me, I tried almost everything).

Melissa & Doug Shapes Chunky Puzzle
Melissa & Doug Shapes Chunky Puzzle
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Melissa & Doug makes best puzzles, 3 Nov 2009
Bright colours, easy grasp, very well made. We have some other same brand puzzles and we love all of them.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Educational, bright colors. fun..., 28 April 2009
Overall table design is smart. good quality, not too expensive ( same price with plastic activity tables).

However, the table top is small and its height is short( ideal sit down toy). Moreover, it is a light activity table which may cause falling downs if your child stands up holding the table.

My daughter enjoys playing with this table. It could be better, but still well worth the money!

That's Not My Lion... (Usborne Touchy-Feely Board Books)
That's Not My Lion... (Usborne Touchy-Feely Board Books)
by Fiona Watt

5.0 out of 5 stars A good example of,, 3 Feb 2009
first touchy books. This one is one of the best from "that's not my" series.

Noisy Animals (Usborne Farmyard Tales)
Noisy Animals (Usborne Farmyard Tales)
by Felicity Brooks
Edition: Board book
Price: 9.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 3 Feb 2009
My 11 months old daughter loved this book when we saw it at the book store. We also have the Noisy Town, but she like this one better. I believe Noisy Town gets much more interest from boys.

Page: 1 | 2