Profile for Mateus > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Colin McRae Rally
Colin McRae Rally

1.0 out of 5 stars Not working, 31 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Colin McRae Rally (App)
Has anyone actually got this game to work? Takes FOREVER to download, then won't load.

Logitech Rechargeable Trackpad for Mac
Logitech Rechargeable Trackpad for Mac

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased. I’ve only used an Apple MagicPad briefly in ..., 16 July 2014
Very pleased. I’ve only used an Apple MagicPad briefly in an Apple store but this seems to operate very similarly. I have this pad linked to a 2011 MacBook Pro (in clamshell mode with an external monitor and wired Apple keyboard). I’d highly recommend turning off the two-finger rotate option to improve overall performance. Compared to the MacBook Pro's trackpad, I do feel this product could be a little more sensitive to touch input (hence 4 stars, not 5) but I'm told the Apple MagicPad isn't as sensitive at the MacBook Pro's pad either.

eSynic® Bluetooth A2DP Music Audio Receiver Adapter for 30-Pin iPod iPhone Dock Speaker Bose Station- Bluetooth Music Audio Receiver for iPhone 5 5S iPod Touch iPad Bluetooch cell phone / Bluetooth PC /PSP Speaker Dock
Offered by EsynicDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect solution, 15 Sept. 2013
I recently switched from Apple devices to Android and this left me with a high-quality but redundant iPhone/iPod hifi docking station. This simple device has not only added new life to the old hifi but made it even better!

My girlfriend and I can stream music to the old hifi via this 'eSynic' (which is actually called an iLink) from our phones/tablets/laptops. It's very easy, you just plug it onto the docking connection, you'll hear a tone play to tell you it's active and then choose 'iLink' from phone/tablet/laptop as the audio output.

The device came well packaged in a plastic box and seems identical (in appearance) to the more expensive devices. It also arrives just a couple of days after purchase.

The only negative is that not all devices can transmit a bluetooth sign a great distances. e.g. my laptop needs to be in the same room for the audio to stay strong but my Xperia P mobile phone can be anywhere in the house. I think this is normal as bluetooth is designed only to work within a short distance and this is a problem with the sending device, not the eSynic (as it's just a receiver).

Belkin PureAV HDMI-to-DVI Interface Video Adapter (AV54007)
Belkin PureAV HDMI-to-DVI Interface Video Adapter (AV54007)

1.0 out of 5 stars Is this even a Belkin adapter? Not HDMI to DVI, only DVI to HDMI., 23 July 2013
Product arrived quickly but nowhere on the packaging or device is the word Belkin. So is this even a Belkin product or a Chinese copy. Regardless, the device did not work as I hoped. I bought this device in the hope I could connect my phone via HDMI out to the DVI port on a large Dell LCD monitor. But it just didn't work. Reading other reviews, it seems that this device is only intended to work as DVI out to HDMI in, not the other way (as it's missing a connection).

6 PACK CLEAR LCD SCREEN PROTECTOR FOR SONY ERICSSON XPERIA P LT22i
6 PACK CLEAR LCD SCREEN PROTECTOR FOR SONY ERICSSON XPERIA P LT22i
Offered by memorycapital

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 1 July 2013
Perfect for the job intended & at a great price too. Very happy. Easy to apply and not noticed and problems with touch sensitivity either.

DIGIFLEX Nano Sim Card Cutter & 2 Adaptors for iPhone 4 4S 5 iPad 3 and Above
DIGIFLEX Nano Sim Card Cutter & 2 Adaptors for iPhone 4 4S 5 iPad 3 and Above
Offered by Digiflex

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 15 Jan. 2013
I was very dubious as to whether this sub £3 sim cutter would work at all, but it does! In fact it's brilliant! It feels well made, is entirely made from metal and the sim holder is accurate. You do need to use a nail file to clean the sim card edges but this is required on most cutters and it only requires a very light clean up. Delivery was very quick too (just 2 working days). Can't fault it at all!

Cateye LETS Flash Reflector/Diffuser Hybrid, for use with DSLR pop-up flashes
Cateye LETS Flash Reflector/Diffuser Hybrid, for use with DSLR pop-up flashes

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply amazing, 4 Nov. 2012
Having used a number of devices for improving the pop-up flash on my Pentax K20D, this is without doubt the best. It's simply amazing and I would recommend this to everyone as an essential purchase.

Photos taken with this device look fantastic, a huge improvement. Without question this device deserves 5 stars!

PicknBuy Pop Up Flash Diffuser with Orange, White and Blue Filter compatible with Nikon, Canon, Fujifilm, Kodak, Konica & Minolta, Lecia, Panasonic, SONY (mostly support see desc) and more
Offered by PicknBuy

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed results, often too soft, 1 Oct. 2012
Firstly please note that I am a novice, not a pro, so my comments here maybe my own fault rather than the fault of the product. Having said this, I don't believe I'm doing anything wrong!

I was at a wedding party taking group photos indoors. I used the diffuser to soften shadows and reduce flash glare, etc. Some photos were perfect but in others the whole photo was too soft; a complete lack of sharpness anywhere in the image. Very strange and very unsatisfactory.

I'm going to buy a bounce diffuser instead and see if that makes a difference.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 18, 2012 1:47 AM GMT

Cable Matters Gold Plated Mini DisplayPort | Thunderbolt to DisplayPort Cable in White 2 Metres
Offered by Cable Matters

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, can't fault it, 21 Aug. 2012
Although I haven't had chance to test audio over this cable (but it should work fine) the video feed is perfect, without fault. A quality, well made cable that just works. :)

Sony MEX-BT3900U Bluetooth USB CD/Mp3 Car Stereo (Radio Tuner,Front Aux Input)
Sony MEX-BT3900U Bluetooth USB CD/Mp3 Car Stereo (Radio Tuner,Front Aux Input)

4.0 out of 5 stars A solid device but has several annoyances, 14 Sept. 2011
As you would expect from a Sony radio of this price, the device the on the whole performs very well.

The bluetooth phone connection works flawlessly, as does the iPod connection.

But there are a few annoying issues...
- USB socket is not lit up (unlike on other radios) so plugging in a USB stick at night is very fiddly.
- The TA/AF option button is stupid and annoying!
- The display animates every time you switch modes, this is also really annoying.
- The default blue illumination is very bright, I've set mine to red.
- The display does not auto dim at night (unlike other radios).

Other points...
- Users report radio reception can be poor but I've turned off the 'Regional' setting and found no problems.
- Users have reported bugs in the software (e.g. muting with TA on) but I've not found any problems at all.

If you can put up with the annoying points listed above, it's an excellent device and I'm pleased with my purchase.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 24, 2012 2:10 PM BST

Page: 1 | 2