Profile for J. D. White > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Little Talks
Little Talks

5.0 out of 5 stars Bring me summer already!, 1 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Little Talks (MP3 Download)
Came across this track through Facebook...man I love social networking! Very Mumsford and Son-sey but much quirkier.
Grab a cider ooh-aar, tap, clap and sway your cares away. LOVE IT!!

Mayday Mayday [DVD]
Mayday Mayday [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars 999 at sea!, 6 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Mayday Mayday [DVD] (DVD)
I love the sea, love surfing, kayaking and have so much respect for what the RNLI does to protect
our coastlines. This show is a very cool documentary which puts you right in the position of the RNLI crew (who wear very clever helmets with cameras attached) and you really get a sense of how they think on their feet and have to put themselves at risk at times. This DVD will definitely show you not to mess with the sea!

Jillian Michaels - Killer Buns and Thighs [DVD]
Jillian Michaels - Killer Buns and Thighs [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jillian Michaels
Offered by Empowered Media Productions UK

5.0 out of 5 stars SWEATY!, 4 Jan. 2012
This workout DVD is not for the faint-hearted! I thought I would give this a try on a whim...as a guy, I'm used to working out with weights in the gym so thought I would try this out as an alternative while I was looking for a new gym membership. All i can say is WOW! Not only is the workout great for working your whole body and raising your heart rate, its taught me some really useful exercises for warming up, whether I am using the DVD, going for run, playing sport. Jillian Michaels, and her accompanying 'pupils', are totally hot and her attitude seems to be one of taking no prisoners and learning to enjoy the pain! I have not ached this much for a while

James May's Man Lab Series One [DVD]
James May's Man Lab Series One [DVD]
Dvd ~ James May

5.0 out of 5 stars Boys Stuff, 17 Oct. 2011
Stuff for Boys, Men, Lads, Dudes...whatever you class you fall in to this show has you covered!
Full of useful, and some not so useful, experiments, challenges, and observations about men of the 21st century...and how devolved we have become to the point that most of us have no idea how to change a fuse!
Cant think of a more blunt, dry, host than Top Gear's James May. Hours of fun
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 15, 2014 10:48 AM BST

Life of Riley Series Three [DVD]
Life of Riley Series Three [DVD]
Dvd ~ Caroline Quentin

5.0 out of 5 stars Out with a bang!, 10 Oct. 2011
This is the final ever series of The Life of Riley and its definitely a guilty pleasure! Not exactly challenging
viewing, but pleasing, family viewing and funny enough nonetheless, plus its the longest series yet so much better value for money. There are also TONNES of great special features. I love Caroline Quentin, such a versatile actess.

Oz and Hugh Raise the Bar [DVD]
Oz and Hugh Raise the Bar [DVD]
Dvd ~ Hugh Dennis

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, 5 Oct. 2011
Very interesting and funny booze show, with Hugh Dennis replacing James May as Oz Clarke's sidekick.
So many peculiar brews are discovered as Oz and Hugh scour the country for the best tipples that they can then sell in competing pubs for one night. Proper lads stuff!

Sugartown [DVD]
Sugartown [DVD]
Dvd ~ Sue Johnston

5.0 out of 5 stars BONKERS!, 3 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Sugartown [DVD] (DVD)
I absolutely loved this show...even though I had to catch it on Iplayer because the BBC broadcast it as stupid o'clock on a Sunday evening! So I'm glad its now available on DVD so I can watch the whole thing back to back!
Its a great tale of the underdogs, who in this case are very odd bunch of misfits who you'll warm to instantly.
Really hope there is a second series!

Barking [DVD]
Barking [DVD]
Dvd ~ David Walliams
Offered by rightpricediscs

5.0 out of 5 stars Blast from the Past!, 29 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Barking [DVD] (DVD)
Talk about a blast from the past! I remember some bits of this and I remember it being VERY funny, but completely
nuts...or Barking, i suppose. I actually didnt know that it was David Walliams, Catherine Tate starring in this at the start of their tv comedy career when i first saw this, so i cant wait to get this and watch it in retrospect.

A Very British Coup [DVD]
A Very British Coup [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ray McAnally

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 27 Sept. 2011
This review is from: A Very British Coup [DVD] (DVD)
Fantastic old school political drama with great cast and well executed story. If you liked Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy, you'll love this take on dirty politics

Alex Zane presents The Best of Rude Tube [DVD]
Alex Zane presents The Best of Rude Tube [DVD]
Dvd ~ Alex Zane
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars LMAO!, 27 Sept. 2011
So looking forward to this show coming to DVD. The fact that its a 'Best of' should mean we get all the best clips on one DVD. I hope they include lots of fails because they are the funniest!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9