Profile for Asam Hussain > Reviews

Content by Asam Hussain

Asam Hussain

SanDisk 64GB Mobile Ultra MicroSDXC Class 10 UHS-1 30MB/s Memory Card with SD Adapter (NEW VERSION) - Retail Packaging with Komputerbay SDXC USB Reader

5.0 out of 5 stars SanDisk 64GB Mobile Ultra MicroSDXC Class 10, 7 Mar 2013
I bought this Micro SD Card for my Samsung Galaxy Note 2. I have used this product for about a month and can honestly say it just works. I had no problems with it. Just put it in my phone and it worked straight a way. The Micro SD Card does come with an adapter and a USB card reader. The Card reader does feel a bit flimsy but works perfectly fine.

Overall very happy with purchase and would recommend this product to anyone with a Samsung Galaxy Note 2

3 x atFoliX Screen Protection Nokia N8 - FX-Antireflex anti-reflective
3 x atFoliX Screen Protection Nokia N8 - FX-Antireflex anti-reflective
Offered by @FoliX GmbH

4.0 out of 5 stars atFoliX FX-Antireflex screen-protection film for Nokia N8, 15 Oct 2012
This screen protector is awesome, I ordered it and had it on for over a year, I decided to replace it with the same atFoliX screen protector again because it did such a good job. The only reason I give it 4 stars is because you do sacrifice some brightness from your screen, it is noticable BUT totally worth the protection.

These screen protectors do not scratch easy unlike cheap 6packs for less than £2 which I have tried, all it took to cover them in scratches was a few minutes in a pocket with loose change... But with the atFoliX after many, many drops and countless loose change and keys-in-pocket situations there were no marks, to be honest the only reason I decided to take the first one off was because there were small bubbles during application (my fault) which bugged the hell out of me... The anti glare also works really well.

I think they are good value for money because they are really worth it.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (PS3)
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (PS3)

4.0 out of 5 stars Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (PS3), 2 Dec 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I pre-ordered this game a few weeks early and was expecting to receive this game on the day it came out but for some reason I got it the next day which was a bit disappointing...

The game itself is amazing, the campaign was awesome and even though it didn't feel like it, it took me roughly 8 hours to complete and I liked the way it left off from Modern Warfare 2. The Spec ops are also really good fun especially in 2 player. I really like the range of new weapons. I haven't played online yet but I've seen youtube videos and they all look amazing.

If I'm completely honest I prefer MW2, I can't pin point why but to me it just seems better, however MW3 is a must play for all FPS fans and is a great game.

Portal 2 (PS3)
Portal 2 (PS3)
Offered by AllGoodDealz

4.0 out of 5 stars Portal 2 (PS3), 28 Sep 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Portal 2 (PS3) (Video Game)
Portal 2 on PS3 arrived within just a few days of ordering as always, the game was very entertaining and at times very challenging. I did not expect there to be a strong story behind the game but I was wrong (I won't go into detail). Some of the Portal tricks they expect you to use are insane! Like jumping from somewhere extremely high through a portal and launching yourself really far...

I haven't played the first Portal and I do have some questions regarding how the first game ended and I'm sure anyone else playing Portal 2 before playing Portal 1 will have the same questions, so my advice is to play Portal 1 first. The game is very addictive but once I completed it, trying to re-play Portal 2 just seemed tedious. The game does have splitscreen co-op mode which is fun but gets boring after a while.

My rating of the game overall is 4/5

DIGIFLEX Wireless Internet USB Adaptor WiFi Dongle 150Mbps For Windows 7 / XP / Vista
Offered by Digiflex

4.0 out of 5 stars Wireless Internet USB Adaptor WiFi Dongle 150Mbps For Windows 7 / XP / Vista, 10 July 2011
(I use Windows Vista) The dongle arrived in a few days, it was easy to set up and had it working in 2 minutes. For me it's just what I need, I used to have a Belkin but that stopped working after a while and so far this is a good replacement. I even get 4/5 bars of signal with this whereas I had 2 or 3/5 bars with the Belkin...
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 11, 2011 1:50 PM BST

The Infidel [2010] [DVD]
The Infidel [2010] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Omid Djalili
Offered by WorldCinema

2.0 out of 5 stars The Infidel, 25 Nov 2010
This review is from: The Infidel [2010] [DVD] (DVD)
The purchase was quick and easy, delivery was good but the movie itself is quite bad. It's not exactly a comedy, although there are a few very brief moments of humour. In my opinion this movie was very boring and a waste of time and money

Dragonball Z: Shin Budokai Another Road
Dragonball Z: Shin Budokai Another Road

5.0 out of 5 stars Dragonball Z Shin Budokai 2 Another Road (PSP), 29 Oct 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Before buying this game i was unsure of how the gameplay would be and how hard the controls would be to get used to.

When the game arrived i was having alot of fun within minutes. The controls are easy to get used to and the gameplay is brilliant. There are alot of characters and alot of transformations to be unlocked.

You can also equip characters with upgrades of your choice to make them stronger. The characters have they're original attacks as well as unique attacks- e.g Kamehameha Wave and the Spirit Bomb.

The game modes are also very good, there's:

-Story Mode