Profile for S. Mockler > Reviews

Content by S. Mockler

S. Mockler (UK)

HOUSWEETY Knitting Crochet Hand Operated Swift Yarn Fiber Wool String Ball Skein Winder Holder
Offered by Housweety

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 11 Jun. 2014
This is pretty good and does exactly what I want quite easily. It doesn't feel incredibly sturdy and I do worry that I'll overtighten the clamp at the bottom, also sometimes the yarn gets caught up in the mechanism. Over all though, it's excellent and if I had the chance over I'd still buy one.

The yarn cakes themselves are a great shape and make storage much easier. Also, because it creates a centre pull with a flat bottom the yarn doesn't roll about everywhere.

Komputerbay SD / SDHC / MMC Card to Compact Flash Type II High Speed Adapter
Komputerbay SD / SDHC / MMC Card to Compact Flash Type II High Speed Adapter

5.0 out of 5 stars Speedy delivery, good quality item, 30 April 2014
Just what I needed, appears to be the same quality as the others I've purchased before. Does exactly what I need it to do and was well packaged and delivered very quickly.

I'll be ordering another from them very soon as I like to have spares.

Mbody, Rhodium Plated Sterling Silver, 8x8mm Star Shaped, Clear CZ Set Earring Studs

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but no as a gift, 31 Aug. 2013
The earrings are lovely but I expected a gift box or small bag. They came in a plastic bag so I couldn't gift them until I purchased a jewellery box.