Profile for W. Fearn > Reviews

Content by W. Fearn

W. Fearn "Eurorams" (Devon, ENGLAND)

Morphy Richards 48822 Soupmaker - Stainless Steel
Morphy Richards 48822 Soupmaker - Stainless Steel

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY THIS ITEM, 14 Nov. 2012
Bought this to upgrade from our older Morphy Richards Soup Maker. The old one was smaller and only produced up to a litre of soup. Was really pleased the first time I used it. However the second time I noticed that the bottom of the compartment was very scorched. Next time I used it the whole thing packed up. When I emptied the unmade soup ingredients the compartment bottom was black with heavily burnt on food. I have spoken to at least one other person who had exactly the same problem. I will now seek an alternative.
Comment Comments (7) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 30, 2012 3:39 PM GMT

Portraits
Portraits

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding debut, 28 May 2011
This review is from: Portraits (Audio CD)
First saw mention of these fine fellows on the BBC Derby website, where they were given a good write up. Listened to samplers on Amazon and then purchased the CD. What can I say about this album? You will not be disappointed with it every track is superb, yet all of them are different in several ways. Give your ears atreat buy it today.

London Calling
London Calling

5.0 out of 5 stars Never mind the bollocks this album is superb, 18 April 2009
This review is from: London Calling (Audio CD)
Don't listen to all the rubbish about sold out, not stuck to their roots etc etc etc. This album is just superb, it is as fresh now as it was when originally recorded. Personally I fail to find a poor track on it, admittedly some are stronger than others, but definately no fillers here. Buy it, enjoy it, and you'll still be enjoying it for many many years to come.

Grapes Of Wrath
Grapes Of Wrath

5.0 out of 5 stars So good to hear after so many years, 17 Mar. 2009
This review is from: Grapes Of Wrath (Audio CD)
Haven't heard this album since 1992, and then it was on an old tape I was given by a mate. So lately I've been buying cd's to replace lost albums etc. I can't believe it's taken me so long to reaquaint myself with such a powerful album, every bit as good as I remember. Can't fault it.