Profile for Dr. K. Bain > Reviews

Dr. K. Bain

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Own Your Industry
Own Your Industry

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great book. It has all the steps in it, 6 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Own Your Industry (Kindle Edition)
This is a great book. It has all the steps in it, is written in a very down to earth way and you get for a book price what some coaches charge 100's or 1000's for. If you have looked into building a business and becoming an expert before the steps in this book might not be new to you. I however found it great to have them all in one place to follow through. Best book I have red on the topic!

Aladdin Systems Aveo Water Bottle Kids - 0.35 L, Pink
Aladdin Systems Aveo Water Bottle Kids - 0.35 L, Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Oct. 2014
We have several of these bottles and they are great. Easy to fill and clean and last for years.

Redwood Leisure 1.80m Heavy Duty Folding Table
Redwood Leisure 1.80m Heavy Duty Folding Table

5.0 out of 5 stars This table is great. It is easy to assemble and disassemble, 21 Oct. 2014
This table is great. It is easy to assemble and disassemble, it is very sturdy when build up and folds away small when not in use. It comfortable sits 3 people on each of the long side and 1 on the short one. Would recommend!

Nokia Lumia 925 SIM-Free Smartphone - Black (Windows, 16GB)
Nokia Lumia 925 SIM-Free Smartphone - Black (Windows, 16GB)
Offered by Mobile Express UK

5.0 out of 5 stars I finally decided to get the Nokia 925 and love it. This is my first Windows phone and ..., 4 Aug. 2014
I agonised forever over what phone to replace my Sony Ericsson Android phone with. I finally decided to get the Nokia 925 and love it. This is my first Windows phone and it is so easy to set up and use. The app shop so far had everything I need and again its easy to download and use. Camera is great too. I was particularly worried about having an on screen keyboard only but again I was pleasantly surprised. I get most letters right immediately and the word suggestions are good and speed up the process. I expected it to take a while for me to get used to the new phone but I really love it and don't miss my old phone at all.

Don't Make Me Think: A Common Sense Approach to Web Usability (Voices That Matter)
by Steve Krug

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book., 24 April 2014
I agonised so long about buying this book or not that a new edition was out when I finally decided to buy it. I wished I had bought it earlier. Its a lot of common sense and really opened my eyes as to where I was going wrong on my website. The book does not offer step by step guides, just general principles so don't buy if you are looking for a blue print. The book could have done with more specific guidance of making a website mobile friendly.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work with Logitech dock., 24 April 2014
Despite the mixed reviews I ordered this product as nobody had mentioned Logitech docks before and for the price it was worth a try. Result: It does not work with my dock and Ipod touch.

SEO 2015 & Beyond :: Search engine optimization will never be the same again (Webmaster Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for!, 22 Dec. 2013
I have put of SEO but as I was working on a website update I wanted to know what to look out for and how to integrate SEo to make the page rank better. This book is a quick read that suited me fine, I thought it was good value for money (some reviews said you could find this information free on blogs, I am sure that is true but I happily pay to have it all in one place and to save me from searching) and I know now what next steps to take. If you have the SEO 2013 book, I think its the same one as this one as the reviews are the same and at the end of the book its says "That's my SEO guide for 2013 and beyond". I would really recommend this book to everyone new to SEO.

Lady-Comp - the world's most advanced dual purpose fertility monitor - natural birth control / family planning without any invasive contraceptives and side effects with premium effectiveness and precise ovulation predictor & calculator - unique wedding & anniversary gift
Offered by Lady-Comp UK & Ireland

5.0 out of 5 stars Very reliable whether you want to get pregnant or not, 21 Dec. 2013
I have had my Ladycomp for nearly 10 years and it has been very reliable as a method of contraception except for thetwo times when I wanted to get pregnant - both times I conceived during the first month of trying. Would really recommend Lady Comp.

Free to Learn
Free to Learn
by Peter Gray

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent book!, 20 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Free to Learn (Hardcover)
Moving out of the mainstream requires trust. Letting children learn self-directed requires even more trust. And sometimes it can be scary to not measure and control your child's learning. That is where Peter Gray's book Free to Learn comes in. Peter Gray was a sceptic, he was a worried parent whose son embarked on a free learning journey and he is an academic who looked to research to get piece of mind. This book uses research to make the case for free learning or life learning. Peter Gray describes why this is a suitable and better way to learn and he takes away all doubts. He looks at adult free learners and how they found their place in society, he looks at how parents can support their children and how schools can open up. As a parent of two free learners this is the book I will always go back to when I have a wobble. I highly recommend this book to every parent and teacher who is interested in an alternative way to learning that uses the child's natural curiosity to learn and supports their interests and passions rather than relying on a set curriculum and standardised tests.

Orchard Toys Flower Pot Game
Orchard Toys Flower Pot Game

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely pre-school game, 25 July 2013
This review is from: Orchard Toys Flower Pot Game (Toy)
We borrowed this game from the local toy library and my three year old daughter loved it so much we bought her her own. This is a great game for pre-schoolers. Its fun and they learn colours and counting at the same time.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6