Profile for Dp Davison > Reviews

Content by Dp Davison

Dp Davison "Rikkouri" (UK)

Metasploit Toolkit for Penetration Testing, Exploit Development, and Vulnerability Research
by David Maynor

4.0 out of 5 stars Metasploit version 2, 1 Feb 2014
The book is fine but it's dated now. It is actually a reference book for metasploit 2, which was writing in Python and not Ruby like version 3. I suppose the design of the framework is still applicable though!

Linux in a Nutshell (In a Nutshell (O'Reilly))
Linux in a Nutshell (In a Nutshell (O'Reilly))
by Ellen Siever

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay book, 1 Feb 2014
Thus book is okay but unfortunately about half of it is just Linux man pages. If I wanted to read man pages then I'd do so on the computer... for free!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 1 Feb 2014
Can't go wrong with these alpha cards. I can't think of a better adapter on the market. Fantastic Linux support and an all around quality device.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 1 Feb 2014
I'm not terribly passed with this battery. I can't say that I've seen any gains from this over the 9 month old, Samsung original battery. I didn't expect miracles but I thought it would have been better since it is suppose to be 2600mAh.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 17, 2014 3:34 AM GMT