Profile for carrieo > Reviews

STARPLAST STRONG PLASTIC BROWN DOG KENNEL, 78CM X 84.5CM X 80.5CM
STARPLAST STRONG PLASTIC BROWN DOG KENNEL, 78CM X 84.5CM X 80.5CM
Offered by Garden Store Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 July 2014
very good value. my wee dog appears to like it

Thicker Than Water (Jessica Daniel Series Book 6)
Thicker Than Water (Jessica Daniel Series Book 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 July 2014
love the jessica daniels series, best one yet.

New L Shpaed Black Glass & Stainless Steel Display Stand
New L Shpaed Black Glass & Stainless Steel Display Stand
Offered by pklleisure

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 4 May 2013
Lovey unit, I bought this for an open space under the stairs in my living room & it fits perfectly.
First class delivery.

Body Clock SensaTone Compact Digital Pelvic Floor Stimulator/Post Natal Incontinence Relief
Offered by Ana Wiz Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Still waiting., 13 Feb. 2013
I bought this product due to the rave reviews it has. I was suffering from stress & urge incontinence (49 yr old) & was looking for an instant cure. My pelvic floor muscles were very weak, normal exercises were useless. I used this daily on C mode, I can honestly say I did notice an improvement after 3 weeks or so, I stil suffer from urge incontinence but 8 times out of 10 I can hold it until I reach the toilet, no more accidents, I will continue to use this product daily. I also noticed a difference during sexual intercourse as I feel slightly tighter (although I am waiting for my husband to comment)
Good product for the price.
I only gave this 4 stars due to fact as I was hoping for instant improvement as some of the reviews mention.

Invero® WHITE/BLACK Hard Plastic Rubber Bumper Case with Metal Buttons for Apple Iphone 4S / 4
Offered by 2 UR DOOR

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 13 Feb. 2013
Does what it says, protects your iPhone. My husband bought this for his phone as he works outside & his phone gets covered in dirt & grit & he is always dropping it.
Very good product for the cheap price.

SealSkinz Men's Thermal Liner Socks - Black, Large
SealSkinz Men's Thermal Liner Socks - Black, Large
Offered by Great Outdoors Superstore

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 13 Feb. 2013
I give this product 5 stars because it is worth it. This product was bought for my husband & when they came I thought I had bought the wrong product & nearly sent them back as I thought £9.99 for a pair of socks was far too expensive. My husband is so glad I didn't, he works outside & his feet are very warm & dry. I will be buying more for him. Would definately recommend to anyone who wants to keep their feet warm & dry.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 11, 2014 11:42 AM GMT

The Love of My Life
The Love of My Life

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, 3 Dec. 2012
Good light & easy read. Sad at parts but good storyline . Worth the free download. Would recommend this book.

Black Top Flip Case For Apple Iphone 4 4S Case Includes Screen Protector, Supergets Screen Wiper , Stylus And Polishing Cloth
Offered by WEB-ESSENTIALS

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 3 Dec. 2012
I have bought this for my husband as he works on a building site & all his phones get wrecked. He has not used this yet as it is part of his christmas for his iPhone. Fits iPhone perfectly. Looks as if it will keep phone protected, which is what I was looking for. Good price.

Deep Down (A Jack Reacher short story) (Jack Reacher Short Stories Book 2)
Deep Down (A Jack Reacher short story) (Jack Reacher Short Stories Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 3 Dec. 2012
What can I say, favourite author, I just love the reacher stories & read every one, have not found a bad one yet.

Dodge the Bullet
Dodge the Bullet

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, 3 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Dodge the Bullet (Kindle Edition)
Good light read, although you know from the beginning what will happen at end it was still an enjoyable love story. Worth the free download.

Page: 1 | 2