Profile for Snaggs > Reviews

Noble England
Noble England
Price: 0.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for Rik but song really good too!, 22 Jun 2014
This review is from: Noble England (MP3 Download)
If I sound suprised its because im not usually one to like football esq songs and bought this for a different reason. I realised I may as well listen to it and really do think the song itself has a good tune and builds, along with Rik's slightly doctored Shakespeare quotes, with emotion and increased beat to rally your inner proud erm Brit or proud anyone who needs a boost.

Ok so i've seen the video too and as it is so unpretentious and sweetly funny even this Scot has no probs supporting Eng this year lol! Simply bought due to his untimely death, this was and is a must buy for Rik supporters no matter what. Still heartbroken R.I.P Rik <3

Visualize Healing with Andrew Johnson
Visualize Healing with Andrew Johnson
Price: 1.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent style, voice, price, I works for me!, 22 April 2014
I have tried many many relaxation and self help cd's in the past but found them difficult as i always feel im not doing it right, or hard enough, making it even harder for me to relax than when I began. I think Andrew Johnson has made an amazing recording, his voice is deep and soothing, with a sense of warmth and security about it. The focus is not on you to make it work but just to let it do the work and use your imagination if you can. There is nothing annoying or distracting in the recording, and even the music really good.

This one then goes on to help you harness your own minds healing energy. For me beautiful imagery and feel of personal cleansing followed by me going to sleep (9 times out of 10). I had come across this type of imagery before and really loved the style of this one. If I missed a bit or fell asleep early I wasnt too bothered as I dont take it he's talking to me but my subconsious anyway :)

For an app that is so easy to use, and I feel works, a spend of less than 2 is cheap as chips!

Sexy Cowboy Novelty Funny Apron
Sexy Cowboy Novelty Funny Apron
Offered by Bathroom Trends
Price: 9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars best fun present i've bought in a while!, 22 April 2014
this was bought as a joke present for my father in law as he likes cowboy films etc. We were delighted with the quality of the product, it certainly was not a throw away item, it was well made, picture good colours and clear, and fit well. Mother in law was also well chuffed :)

Nursery Rhymes - Favorite Songs of Kids
Nursery Rhymes - Favorite Songs of Kids
Price: 0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what i'd call an app just a link..?, 22 April 2014
Im not a techy but when choosing apps i had expected that this one was too obvious to get wrong. I wanted to give my daughter some nursery rhymes we can sing along with. The preview wasn't very helpful but as it was free I took a chance, I was hoping for some nice animation and words to go with the songs. What I got was a link to quite poorly filmed snippets on youtube.

I just don't see why they bothered? Lucky it was free or I would not be sounding as reasonable! Only 1 star as it really isnt what I think an app should be in my opinion.

Fashion Lovely Toy Barbie Doll Pink Sofa Chair Desk Lamp Furniture Set,CUTE
Fashion Lovely Toy Barbie Doll Pink Sofa Chair Desk Lamp Furniture Set,CUTE
Offered by leading-star
Price: 7.79

5.0 out of 5 stars good value, daughter loves it!, 8 Jan 2014
Im not saying the quality is perfect but for the money paid provides lots of cute seating for my daughters dolls. Quality well,.. the white is more of an off-white colour, little black flecks in some places, and you have to build the pieces which can be quite a puzzle (i enjoyed actually). The seams of some of the pieces have small gaps which are a bit unsightly but as said for the price and for the purpose I thought it was great and my 5 year old hasn't noticed and loves them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 20 Dec 2013
Im very impressed, although it is my xmas pressie couldnt resist playing with it. I normally find touch screens a bit of a nuisance as they dont always pick up what you want etc but this machine is effortless. Switching screens is so fluid that i had to add this review before xmas as i am VERY impatient so this suits me to a T! Very impressed by the screen quality and how light it is. Picked up my Wifi straight away too and is quick at web browsing too.

I like the apps but as with every computer system, get a antivirus on it and read reviews. Fraction of the price of ipad I am happy for my daughter to have a go on it (can download child safety items and locks) where i would constantly worry on the ipad. Very easy to hold and holders you can purchase too are cheap and do a good job.

Delivery was amazingly fast and packaging is really smart too. There is no instructions with it but on screen gives you tips and you can look up more so no cumbersome paper book in every different language to go through. Happy!

Official Mrs Brown's Boys 2014 Calendar (Calendars 2014)
Official Mrs Brown's Boys 2014 Calendar (Calendars 2014)
by Danilo
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny, 20 Dec 2013
Each month is very 'her'. The jokes are seasonal through the year, just one joke but is very in the vein of the show so feels genuine and makes me smile. Nice space at the dates to add your own reminders. Bought as a present for my mother in law with family in Ireland and a big fan, she loves it too.

My Xmas-Tree
My Xmas-Tree
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars very pretty with lots of items and scene change, 20 Dec 2013
This review is from: My Xmas-Tree (App)
My little girl loves it so much. You can make it snow which is very theraputic for me. Choose from green and white trees, indoors and outdoors and with white lights or coloured. Being able to resize the items you choose to add to the scene is nice to give different looks and for my child to make things very big and giggle. It is very well done, I have chosen items to add to the picture and has worked perfectly each time and move with great ease. Easy for wee ones too. No frustrations on things not working or losing what you created. I would only say that some of the baubles are a bit dull for my likeing but that's personal taste.

AmazonBasics Portable Fold-Up Travel Stand for iPad 4, iPad 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and 7.0, Kindle Fire, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle Touch (Black)
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars simple easy design very stable, 20 Dec 2013
I liked the price, the packaging but most of all it is very stable and easy to adjust as required. You simply move each arm as you want it with clicks in small incriments that help keep feet even and from adjusting too much and being frustrating. When not in use it folds into a portable manageable rectangular shape that easily fits in your hand.

DAKOTA - 100 DVD Blu-ray / 150 CD Media Storage Tower Shelves - Silver
DAKOTA - 100 DVD Blu-ray / 150 CD Media Storage Tower Shelves - Silver
Offered by Watsons on the Web
Price: 39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 17 Aug 2013
easy to put together and sturdy, looks lovely in the bedroom with nice colours and design, good for dvd's and ornaments

Page: 1 | 2