Profile for Hallinskioi > Reviews

Content by Hallinskioi

Hallinskioi (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Sennheiser Over-Ear Gaming Stereo Headset with Noise Cancelling Microphone and Dual Volume Control for Xbox 360 - Black/Green
Offered by Refresh Cartridges

3.0 out of 5 stars Seems like a good product, information needs to be clearer on this page though, 21 May 2014
As of now I've owned my headphones for less than a day and have not used them, the reason being I've had difficulty connecting my game audio to these headphones. The box does not come with a 3.5mm jack cable for game audio, only an archaic RCA connector. So, if you're like me and have a relatively new monitor instead of a TV, you'll have to use another cable for game audio.

What is more is that on the product page none of this information is given, indeed the picture with the cables that come with the box can easily be mistaken for showing a 3.5mm jack cable.

I shall update this review when I get these headphones to work, at the moment though, I'm not to thrilled. The box was nice though.

God Bless Tiny Tim
God Bless Tiny Tim

4.0 out of 5 stars Never hit your grandma with a shovel, buy her this album instead., 2 Dec 2013
This review is from: God Bless Tiny Tim (Audio CD)
Many people now a days recognise Tiny Tim's falsetto voice from the horror film Insidious and in turn label him as scary? Me, I think his performances are all a bit of fun. This album shines with this brilliance. Each track, has it's own little magical hint that will hopefully entertain the listener. Some tunes are catchy (such as On the Old Front Porch), others are just funny (The Viper).

All in all, a good album, though probably for a niche audience.

Feel.Love.Thinking.Of.
Feel.Love.Thinking.Of.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album., 2 Dec 2013
I really wasn't sure what to expect this album. I had listened to the track Das Malefitz and liked it, so I decided to buy the entire album. Because why not? Anyway I've been pleasantly surprised and I've enjoyed nearly every track on it. If you're a Faunts fan, this album sounds entirely different from their album M4. That's not a bad thing though, as it still contains their signature sound.

My favourite tracks are: Feel.Love.Thinking.Of, It Hurts Me all the Time and Explain.

The Best Of
The Best Of

4.0 out of 5 stars Great collection of songs., 10 Dec 2012
This review is from: The Best Of (Audio CD)
I'll admit I first heard about this band from the Fallout (game) universe.
But I enjoyed the music so I delved further and found out a bit more about them. So I then decided to buy this album.
The sound quality can be a bit rubbish on some songs and the cover is different to what is advertised but still, it's a good collection of music from nearly 80 years ago!?

Fate of Norns
Fate of Norns

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album., 10 Dec 2012
This review is from: Fate of Norns (Audio CD)
This is the first album I've heard in it's entirety by Amon Amarth and I found it to be great. The production is top-notch and the music itself is definitely to my taste.

Would recommend.

Metro 2033
Metro 2033
by Dmitriĭ Glukhovskiĭ

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book, though there are set backs., 10 Dec 2012
This review is from: Metro 2033 (Paperback)
I found the book to be most enjoyable to read and I found the plot to be entertaining- I just hope the sequel comes out in the UK soon. However what is of note is that this book, as it written by a Russian author, has been translated and sometimes there are simple mistakes.

Mistress
Mistress

4.0 out of 5 stars Good little track, 10 Dec 2012
This review is from: Mistress (MP3 Download)
Short and sweet. A good track to listen to if you've never heard of the band before. Would recommend you get the album if you like this track.

The Communist Manifesto (Oxford World's Classics)
The Communist Manifesto (Oxford World's Classics)
by Friedrich Engels

5.0 out of 5 stars You can't say that this isn't useful?, 1 Nov 2011
Interesting to say the least, it really does give a different interpretation of today's society. If you are a balanced person, you can't discredit it, because it's just another interpretation and another system for the way we run our lives.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 2, 2013 11:50 PM GMT

1237 FREE DELIVERY BNIB TOP QUALITY 3 FAN COOLING PAD COOLER PAD STAND WITH 3 BLUE LED BACKLIGHT FOR PC LAPTOP NOTEBOOK PS2 PS3 PLAYSTATION 3 XBOX XBOX 360 XBOX360 DVD PLAYER - 12 Months Warranty >>> THT Trade
Offered by Smart Technology UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, not much to complain about, 10 Jun 2011
So it works yes, it keeps my brothers xbox cool so I see even less of him now.
The only problem I had was when it arrived, either the postman shoved it into the post box, or the packaging looked a bit tacky.

So yeah. Good value.

Dead Space 2 (Xbox 360)
Dead Space 2 (Xbox 360)
Offered by WorldCinema

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game! Not as good as the original though., 14 April 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Dead Space 2 is great. The atmosphere is generally tense and scary. The enemies, new and old, are ferocious and will scare you.

HOWEVER:
It just wasn't as scary as Dead Space 1. Maybe it's because I'm used to how Dead Space will scare you. But the atmosphere always had you on the edge of your seat, where's the sequel isn't that intense.
It is also much more apparent that the sequel is a more run and gun action game than the original. As enemies and ammo are more plentiful.

Hopeful Dead Space 3 returns to the roots in Dead Space 1.

Page: 1 | 2