Profile for Popey > Reviews

Popey (Hatfield, UK)

Active By Stedman Mens Half Zip Fleece Black Opal L
Active By Stedman Mens Half Zip Fleece Black Opal L

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for, 21 Nov. 2015
I've been very particular with finding the perfect fall zip fleece. My search is over! This is the perfect mid layer warmer, for indoors as well as out. Really comfortable & durable. I ordered a large but was sent an XL in error. However the response from PrintingDirect was outstanding. Quick reply to my email & a next day delivery was arranged without hassle. I would happily recommend this product & this seller.

Further
Further
Offered by music_by_mail_uk

5.0 out of 5 stars "Further" into the land of doom!, 19 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Further (Audio CD)
This is the 1st album by Solace i purchased. I had the pleasure of meeting the band in a bar in Islington, London when they played with Orange Goblin in 2007. Lovely guys. If you're a fan of stoner/fuzz/desert rock then this album will be right up your canyon! Get it, play it, love it!

in search of
in search of

5.0 out of 5 stars Spaced out pleasure!, 19 Jan. 2011
This review is from: in search of (Audio CD)
This a seminal album in the stoner/desert/fuzz rock empire. This was Fu Manchu's standout album, they came close with "The Action Is Go", but they were never able to reach the previous dizzy heights. An excellent album. An excellent band.

NOVA BILLY
NOVA BILLY

4.0 out of 5 stars Get on down like they used to!!!!, 19 Dec. 2009
This review is from: NOVA BILLY (Audio CD)
I came accros this album by pure chance. I was in a bar & heard this song & loved it! When i asked the DJ what it was, he showed me this album Henry Flynt & Nova Billy. This is a great album!!!! As soon as the aptly named 1st track "Conga" kicks in, you just want to get up & dance your socks off! The rest of the album pretty much continues in the same vane. It's not an album i would ordinarilly purchase, but am glad i did.