Profile for Oliver! > Reviews

Content by Oliver!
Top Reviewer Ranking: 733

Oliver! "Tea house warrior" (Saltaire, West Yorkshire, UK)
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Peaky Blinders [Blu-ray]
Peaky Blinders [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Cillian Murphy
Price: 13.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Instant Classic, 4 Jan 2014
This review is from: Peaky Blinders [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
I am a big fan of Cillian Murphy since his early Breakfast on Pluto and then of course hits like 28 Days Later, Inception etc.

But this one is special of course. It's Epic. It's so good I enjoyed every minute of it, looking for a new episode to come up.

And what a nice surprise was to see my own house in one of the episodes! How cool is that!

Imperia Italian SP150 Double Cutter Pasta Machine
Imperia Italian SP150 Double Cutter Pasta Machine
Price: 44.27

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best things in my kitchen, 4 Jan 2014
1. Our kids love pasta.

2. Home-made pasta is so much better than shop-made.

3. It's difficult to make home-made pasta without a pasta maker.

4. Not all pasta makers work.

Now, after stating the obvious, I want to praise this little machine. It's a brilliant piece of Italian engineering with every little piece being there for a purpose, working nicely with other bits. It's so simple yet so effective it's impossible to say "how I would make it better". It just works, full time. It takes balls of pasta (recipe included) and makes them first into sheets and then cuts them into either spaghetti or tagliatelle shapes. Once you have your pasta dough ready it will cut it into pasta shapes in 2-3 minutes with ease. It is fun to use too!

I am now serisously thinking about buying a ravioli attachment (Imperia Ravioli Maker Attachment for the Imperia SP150 Pasta Machine ).....

Dower & Hall Cherished Hearts 18ct Yellow Gold Vermeil Dimple Heart Square Stud Earrings
Price: 48.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Christmas present for a someone very precious, 4 Jan 2014
We bought these earnings for our 6 year old daughter who had her ears pierced and now just loves earrings (girls will be girls!).

This set fits he perfectly as they are very small and look great in small ears.

You can see it's a manual work as they very uneven (in a nice way) and look very crafty and artistic. You would find similar set in some boutique jewellery shop (with price tag with much more 0's in it).

Bulldog Original After Shave Balm 75ml
Bulldog Original After Shave Balm 75ml
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very gentle and soothing, 4 Jan 2014
Unlike most more advertised brands of after-shaves this balm really works on sensitive skin! While I would normally have an irritation till the rest of the day after shaving, now it all calms in minutes! What a great find!

Lipsy Love Sleep Women's Pyjamas Print Large
Lipsy Love Sleep Women's Pyjamas Print Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pyjamas!, 4 Jan 2014
Secret Santa brought these pyjamas to my wife for Christmas and they are so great, she would not take it off, ever! Hm...

Animal ordinaire
Animal ordinaire
Price: 7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars It's not music, it's magic, 25 Dec 2013
This review is from: Animal ordinaire (MP3 Download)
This is a great piece of music from a great French artist. Really love the voice, and the magical places it takes you.

Far from " ordinaire" - this is an extraordinary album!

Cocofina 100 Percent Coconut Water 200ml (Pack of 12)
Cocofina 100 Percent Coconut Water 200ml (Pack of 12)
Price: 13.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best coconut water I tried, 25 Dec 2013
I found this to be more of a water and less of coconut tasting. There are quite a few better-tasting coconut waters out there. But you won't know before you try I suppose.

Bach Original Flower Remedies Leather Wallet Remedy Set (38x20ml)
Bach Original Flower Remedies Leather Wallet Remedy Set (38x20ml)
Price: 159.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Little Life-Savers, 25 Dec 2013
As someone going through a depression crisis I found these essences life-saving. I started with Rescue Remedy and took an edge off straight away. Now I am taking a mix of 6 essences and it really helps to go through a day without completely shutting down at some point.

Really looking forward to learning more about Bach Flowers and will keep using them for as long as required.

My set arrived fine, but I can see how bottles are too close to each other so can get smashed - maybe something for manufacture to look into.

Bach Flower Remedies
Bach Flower Remedies
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Short and precise, 25 Dec 2013
It's a short book with a introduction on what Bach flowers are, and how to use them.

Then there is a quick reference on each essence, written in a way that anyone can understand. It was my first book on Bach essences and I loved it for the fact that it gives you enough information to start your journey into Bach world and then I find it easier to dig into much bigger and more technical books, ie the ones of Mechthild Scheffer.

For a free book, it is a great gift.

Skagen White Label Men's Quartz Watch with Black Dial Analogue Display and Black Leather Strap 233XLCLB
Price: 70.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking, elegant watch, 25 Dec 2013
I am a big fan of Skagen design but somehow all 3 previous Skagen watches I bought were gifts to family members who absolutely loved them. This one is the first I bought for myself and, honestly, this is the best timepiece I owned so far.

It is very small, slim and has great looks. Date is a bit small so need to look closer to see what it is but it's a very small niggle.

Case is ceramic so very light and (I hope!) will be scratch-resistant as the hardened crystal glass. My previous Swatch though good-looking when new got scratched all over after a few months.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11