Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now
Profile for D. Buxton > Reviews

Content by D. Buxton

D. Buxton "Darren" (Leeds)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Who's That Girl?: A laugh-out-loud sparky romcom!
Who's That Girl?: A laugh-out-loud sparky romcom!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me...., 27 May 2016
I am finding it very hard to finish this book - I dont know why - I just cant seem to connect with it. I havent found any of it funny so far which is a real shame as it has had such great reviews! Disappointed! - Not sure I would reading anymore of the authors books...

EXERCISE MAT NBR 15mm Thickness YOGA FITNESS WORKOUT PILATES CAMPING with carry strap (PINK)
Offered by VeeLeisure

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Mar. 2016
This mat is amazing and very thick. Defos worth the money!

The Institute (The Institute Series Book 1)
The Institute (The Institute Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good and compelling read, 27 Mar. 2016
A very good and compelling read! I have read lots of similar trilogies but this has really kept my attention and it somehow manages to be different. I can't wait to read the rest of the trilogy and I am hoping it doesn't fizzle out as the story goes on!!!

Mr Potato Head Marvel Mixable Mashable Super Hero Collector Pack
Mr Potato Head Marvel Mixable Mashable Super Hero Collector Pack
Offered by Independence Retial

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 26 Dec. 2015
My three year old son loves these! They have been a firm favorite this Christmas! They are just the right size for little hands!

My 1st JCB On Site Rock Loader Playset
My 1st JCB On Site Rock Loader Playset
Offered by BK Trade

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok....., 26 Dec. 2015
I bought this product for my just turned three son and it is very flimsy and not sturdy at all. It is smaller than was expecting too! Once I have put it together it doesn't stay like that for very long as my son can take it to pieces!

Gigglebiz - The Bumper Collection [DVD]
Gigglebiz - The Bumper Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Justin Fletcher

4.0 out of 5 stars In summary - if your child likes Gigglebiz you can't go wrong (unless like us you already purchased the single DVDs), 26 Dec. 2015
OK - let me start by saying when we ordered there was no picture or product info for this item (there is now). Had there been, we wouldn't have ordered as its the same as the 3 solo DVDs that we ordered earlier in the year.

Aside from that - its the same DVDs that my little boy loves, but they are very old episodes of gigglebiz and not the latest ones, but my 3 year old doesn't mind that.

In summary - if your child likes Gigglebiz you can't go wrong (unless like us you already purchased the single DVDs).
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 20, 2016 4:40 PM GMT

CICI&SISI Nail Art Stamp Collection Set Jumbo 2 - Set of 6 JUMBO Nailart Polish Stamping Manicure Image Plates Accessories Kit (Totaling 216 Images) All New Designs with FREE STAMPER & SCRAPER TOOLS SET PROMOTIONAL OFFER (UK domestic dispatch only)
Offered by VIS International Corporation Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good plates - haven't had a problem getting the image ..., 18 Sept. 2015
Very good plates - haven't had a problem getting the image to transfer! Also comes in a nice pink pouch!

Flamingo Picks (Pk 24)
Flamingo Picks (Pk 24)
Offered by EJ Supplies

3.0 out of 5 stars Good bit just slightly too small for me!, 18 Sept. 2015
Nothing wrong with the item just slightly on the small side! I thought they were going to be quite tall but they are the size of a shot glass! Very cute was just expecting taller!

Melissa & Doug 12576 Pirate Chest
Melissa & Doug 12576 Pirate Chest

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 18 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Pirate Chest (Toy)
Fantastic item! It was a massive hit for my 3 year old son! The little bag of treasure is a nice touch! The box is very well made and will withstand quite a bit of bashing! :)

Assassin's Creed Unity (PS4)
Assassin's Creed Unity (PS4)
Offered by EVERGAME

3.0 out of 5 stars A Bugs Life..., 9 Feb. 2015
Brushes sweep the floor by themselves like something from Fantasia, people float past you on occasion but it's still a decent game if you're a fan of the Assassins Creed franchise.

Dead Kings DLC is free as an apology for the launch problems.

What also leaves a bad taste for me (no not the London accents of the locals in Paris) is the fact that Ubisoft want to charge you for Healix points!! While not necessary to progress in the game, tasks like collecting chests etc is VERY difficult without the time saver pack. Synchronising from a tower no longer reveals all of the locations of collectables. You have to be near some items for them to show up on your map.

There are so many chests to collect - while tedious it is optional, however the map is so cluttered with them uncollected, it may take you a while to find the actual missions!!

Not the worst Assassins Creed (that honour goes to ACIII) but feels like a backwards step in places. The story is passable but Paris is stunning and fun to explore. Now £25 on Amazon so a pretty good price for the game if you've been on the fence until now.

The multiplayer co-op works well and the murder investigations are a welcome addition to the franchise.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3