Profile for Y. Mann > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Wooden Retro Turntable 3 Speed AM/FM CD and Tape Player
Wooden Retro Turntable 3 Speed AM/FM CD and Tape Player
Offered by Ebuyer UK Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars I read all the reviews before buying this turntable. ..., 26 April 2015
I read all the reviews before buying this turntable. Of course it isn't surround sound but it does have a lovely warm tone to the sound. Looks lovely too.

Everyday Bib Red Large
Everyday Bib Red Large
Offered by Easier To

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 19 Jan. 2015
Very good size - covers the whole of the lap (large size) with popper and velcro neck fastening. Seems to be of a good quality. Not yet washed but otherwise would recommend.

Artis Large Glass Rotating Lazy Susan Turntable Serving Plate
Artis Large Glass Rotating Lazy Susan Turntable Serving Plate
Offered by Safield Dist. Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended Buy, 19 Jan. 2015
I bought this product as a gift for someone. They tell me that it has been so useful, the turntable can easily hold 3 good sized dishes and the turn is smooth and easy. They are very pleased with this item and would recommend to others considering purchasing the same.

HOMEFRONT FULLY FITTED WASHABLE SINGLE SIZE MATTRESS COVER (200 x 107 cm)
HOMEFRONT FULLY FITTED WASHABLE SINGLE SIZE MATTRESS COVER (200 x 107 cm)
Offered by Direct Sales

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, 28 Nov. 2013
I bought this as I couldn't find a reasonably priced over blanket to use with my memory foam mattress. It does reduce the effectiveness of the memory foam by around 30% but the warmth is brilliant and I am not sorry that I have sacrificed a bit of memory foam magic to be warm and snug. No cold corners for your feet and smooths easily in the morning when making the bed.

British Pathé News - A Year To Remember 1955 [DVD]
British Pathé News - A Year To Remember 1955 [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Beats socks & hankies!, 28 Nov. 2013
I bought this for my brother as I can never find anything that he can't get for himself (and usually has!). I believe he thoroughly enjoyed the nostalgic journey and I would get a similar thing for someone else as an unusual and unexpected gift. Beats socks and hankies!

J-B Weld Original Epoxy Adhesive
J-B Weld Original Epoxy Adhesive
Offered by GLUES'N'HARDWARE

3.0 out of 5 stars Only good for non-stress welds, 28 Nov. 2013
I bought this in the hope that I could mend an obsolete oven door hinge that had snapped cleanly. I did all the preparation they advised and it appeared to work until I actually screwed the door back onto the oven then it just gave again. So in summary, appears to work if the things you are gluing together do not have to have any pressure or stress put on them.

New Jersey Sound Guitar Stand A Frame Acoustic Electric Bass Heavy Duty
New Jersey Sound Guitar Stand A Frame Acoustic Electric Bass Heavy Duty
Offered by Electro World

5.0 out of 5 stars Guitar stand, 11 Feb. 2013
This is a strong and easy to set up stand and takes up very little room and as it says, it can be used for most guitar types. No problems or delays with delivery. Recommended.

The Tarot Bible: Godsfield Bibles
The Tarot Bible: Godsfield Bibles
by Sarah Bartlett

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, comprehensive buy., 7 Oct. 2011
I found a copy of this book at a local shop and bought it for a friend. They were very impressed with the comprehensive info for spreads and interpretation. For this reason I bought a second copy for someone else and hope to get one for myself soon.

Messages: Signs, Visits, and Premonitions from Loved Ones Lost on 9/11
Messages: Signs, Visits, and Premonitions from Loved Ones Lost on 9/11
by Bonnie McEneaney

5.0 out of 5 stars Intriguing buy. Recommended, 7 Oct. 2011
Having seen this book advertised in a local UK paper some time ago I bought this copy for a friend as I knew it was quite thought provoking. Definitely recommend as a good read.

Amazing Grace
Amazing Grace
Offered by NetsavesUK

4.0 out of 5 stars Leslie Garrett CD, 1 May 2009
This review is from: Amazing Grace (Audio CD)
The CD was fine, no problems. Unfortunately it arrived too late so a substitute present had to be purchased. Just allow extra time for delivery if ordering and this will be a good purchase.

Page: 1 | 2