Profile for Jam 1 > Reviews

Content by Jam 1

Jam 1 (Bedfordshire)

NEW CHROME SIDES PHONE DIAMOND BABY PINK HARD BACK CASE COVER FOR SONY XPERIA TIPO ST21i

5.0 out of 5 stars Bling cover, 28 Dec. 2013
I just purchased this cover for my daughters one year old phone and I have to say it looks fabulous, she loves it! All the holes were in the right place and it has given her phone a new lease of life.

Expower(R) QI standard Wireless Charger for Samsung S6 / S6 Edge, Google Nexus 6 and Nexus 5 and Goole Nexus 7 II FHD Tablet and Goole Nexus 4 and Samsung galaxy Note4 S5 note3 S4 S3 note2 and NOKIA Lumia 920 and 820 and Iphone5s Iphone5

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple tech that just works, 28 Dec. 2013
I have just received my wireless charger which I purchased for my Nexus 5. I just plugged it in popped the phone on top and it is now charging. There is a red light on the unit to let you know that it is plugged in and this turns green when the phone is on top of it. Simple!

Huawei WS320 Wi-Fi Repeater Mini Wifi amplifier Range Extender - UK 3-pin Plug
Huawei WS320 Wi-Fi Repeater Mini Wifi amplifier Range Extender - UK 3-pin Plug
Offered by Data Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin!, 2 Jan. 2013
I had to give this product 5 stars because it so easy to set up. The instructions were clear and it took just 5 minutes to set up. Performance is great, all areas of my bungalow are now covered and I can now use my nexus 7 everywhere. Highly recommended.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Cut-outs wrong, 20 Oct. 2011
This cover comes with a carbon fibre finish which looks pretty cool, it is slighltly textured which does help when handling the phone. Inside,the case is smooth and white and this will keep the back of the phone clear of scratches and marks. The back has several cut-outs and these all seem to be in the correct place, however there are problems with the cut-outs on the right hand side for the volume control and the power socket. Accessing the volume control is now awkward because the cut-out seems to be a fraction out and I am unable to plug the the unit into the charger bacause of the same issue. I have now trimmed the cut-out for the power socket with a craft knife and it is fine now. But why is this unit being sold when obviously it has not been tested, yes it might be cheap, but this is no excuse. Can only give two stars, if cut-outs were OK would have been four.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap is not always good!, 31 Mar. 2010
I bought these protectors for my wifes new phone and I thought that I was getting a good deal. When the protectors arrived the first thing that I noticed was that all six protectors were just stuck to an A4 sized glossy paper. I then attempted to peel the first one off and stick it to the screen without getting any bubbles trapped underneath - failed. I tried five more times, same result. All six protectors lasted 15 minutes in total. Save yourself some trouble and avoid this product.

HTC Generic Carrying Pouch PO C300
HTC Generic Carrying Pouch PO C300
Offered by Kikatek

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, 7 Mar. 2010
I have owned this pouch for 2 months now, and in normal day to day use I find that it does its job well. My HTC Hero slips in and out with ease, it is pretty unobtrusive under my jacket and it seems to be very well built. It has two belt loops as well as a very strong belt clip, I would recommend that you thread your belt through the loops rather than just use the clip (mine worked itself off my belt in the car). Either side there are access holes so you can charge your phone without removing it. However the headphone socket is obscured, but that doesn't bother me as I don't use my phone to listen to music. Overall a good buy, just what I wanted and is now an essential part of my wardrobe.

DURAGADGET Premium Mains/Home charger for HTC diamond 2 / O2 XDA Touch 2 Diamond

5.0 out of 5 stars You will need more than 1!, 7 Mar. 2010
If you are like me and own a smartphone (I have a HTC Hero) you probably wont get more than two days use before needing a charge. I have now got two of these chargers, one lives at home and the other I leave at work - an absolute necessity!