Profile for Miguel > Reviews

Content by Miguel

Miguel (Spain)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
One by One (Robert Hunter 5)
One by One (Robert Hunter 5)
by Chris Carter

2.0 out of 5 stars Just could not get into this book. I found ..., 18 Nov. 2015
Just could not get into this book. I found it plodding meaninglessly along as the police did not know the killer so there was no action. Even when the identity of the killer was known near the end of the book, the ending was an anti climax for me.

The Hit (Will Robie Series)
The Hit (Will Robie Series)
by David Baldacci

5.0 out of 5 stars The man is a Genius, 18 Nov. 2015
Brilliant book. Baldacci at his enthralling best. I can honestly say it was really hard to put the book down.Read it in 2 days.

The Assassins (Judd Ryder & Eva Blake) (Judd Ryder and EVA Blake Series)
The Assassins (Judd Ryder & Eva Blake) (Judd Ryder and EVA Blake Series)
by Gayle Lynds

2.0 out of 5 stars Huge disappointment in view of the reviews, 1 Sept. 2015
Purchased this book on the strength of it's reviews by other authors.
Huge disappointment in view of the reviews. For me men authors write this type of book in a much more compelling realistic manner. I gave the book up after 100 pages - about one quarter of the way through.

Killing Plato
Killing Plato
by Jake Needham

3.0 out of 5 stars Thought the writer had a great style of writing, 25 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Killing Plato (Paperback)
Thought the writer had a great style of writing. The book though for me did not do much. I felt their was too much attention to idle chit char before main conversations began, plus too much time spent on describing Phuket, Thai people, bars, restaurants, landscapes. I started to stop reading such text in the book. Their was no excitement, suspense, thrilling moments. All very bland with a disappointing ending.

Elvis Presley - Loving You [DVD]
Elvis Presley - Loving You [DVD]
Dvd ~ Elvis Presley
Offered by alentertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Elvis at his incomarable best!, 25 Mar. 2015
Simple storyline and very predictable, but highly enjoyable as I am an Elvis Presley admirer. First saw this film on the telly in black and white - "centuries ago!"

The Manhattan Puzzle
The Manhattan Puzzle
by Laurence O'Bryan

3.0 out of 5 stars Good well written novel but too much needless detail in ..., 25 Mar. 2015
This review is from: The Manhattan Puzzle (Paperback)
Good well written novel but too much needless detail in it for me. Found my my mind wandering at times.

The Screen Conspiracy
The Screen Conspiracy
by Maxwell Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Good well written novel, 25 Mar. 2015
This review is from: The Screen Conspiracy (Paperback)
Good well written novel, but like so many the reviews i read did not fully justify the "read" for me.

The Hollow Man
The Hollow Man
by Paul Hollis

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 25 Mar. 2015
This review is from: The Hollow Man (Paperback)
Good well written novel but unfortunately just not my type of novel, hence three stars.

Plum Island: Number 1 in series (John Corey)
Plum Island: Number 1 in series (John Corey)
by Nelson DeMille

2.0 out of 5 stars Purchased this on the strength of various reviews, not ..., 25 Mar. 2015
Purchased this on the strength of various reviews, not just Amazon. However, it proved to be a let down for me. Too slow and drawn out. not my type of book.

Second Honeymoon
Second Honeymoon
by James Patterson

3.0 out of 5 stars J Patterson is my second favourite author after the incomparable David Baldacci, 25 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Second Honeymoon (Paperback)
J Patterson is my second favourite author after the incomparable David Baldacci. This was a good novel but not one of his best.
~Three stars I gave it just missing out on four but a good read nevertheless.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3