Profile for Kez > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
adidas Women's Response 3/4 Tight Trousers - Black/White, Small
adidas Women's Response 3/4 Tight Trousers - Black/White, Small

5.0 out of 5 stars great fit, 22 April 2014
Cheaper than the shops and fit perfectly. Nice fit has a small pocket at the back for an ipod and gym card. Nice comfortable work out pants good value for money and delivery was next day.

Swiss Military Hanowa Men's Predator 06-4165-04-003 Blue Rubber Swiss Quartz Watch with Blue Dial
Offered by Design4stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, 22 April 2014
Great watch. Bought as a gift for my husband and he loved it. Comes nicely presented and again was great value for money.

Samsung Galaxy S4 Battery - Black
Samsung Galaxy S4 Battery - Black
Offered by Digital Save UK Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars quick delivery, 22 April 2014
Quick delivery, no problem with battery and good to have a spare as I find the battery life on an s4 is very poor so much better than carrying a charger around with me.

Travel Interpreter
Travel Interpreter

1.0 out of 5 stars not for me, 22 April 2014
This review is from: Travel Interpreter (App)
Wasn't easy to use! Found it frustrating and think simple translation programmes are much better. Also to access other languages even though its free to download you need wifi to download other languages you may need. Wasnt for me.

Swizzels Matlow Love Hearts Mini Roll Sweets
Swizzels Matlow Love Hearts Mini Roll Sweets
Offered by Top Brand Discounts 4 u

5.0 out of 5 stars speedy delivery excellent value for money, 22 April 2014

Love Heart Mini Rolls (pack of 100)
Love Heart Mini Rolls (pack of 100)
Offered by Top Brand Discounts 4 u

5.0 out of 5 stars great value for money speedy delivery, 22 April 2014
I bought these for my wedding which I personalised myself with labels I made myself and it was a much cheaper way of doing it providing u have time and patience. Also I had to sample a packet and they are delicious. Great value for money especially if your trying to cut costs on a party.

Stylophone Beatbox Portable Electronic Beats Machine
Stylophone Beatbox Portable Electronic Beats Machine
Offered by Gizoo - Gadgets & Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars speedy delivery, 16 Jan 2014
was a gift fory niece it's what she wanted and she loves it. She already had the other stylophone and uses this all the time. the delivery was quick considering we ordered so close to Christmas but arrived within 2 days

Sons Of Anarchy Zip Style Hoodie (S - 2XL) (Large)
Sons Of Anarchy Zip Style Hoodie (S - 2XL) (Large)
Offered by DPX-1

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 16 Jan 2014
I bought this for my best friend who is a huge SoA fan. The quality of the hoody is great so warm. The reaper patch on back is brilliant just like from the show. I even ordered another one for myself after this arrived and I wear it all the time. its so warm and comfortable I love it

Go Gentle
Go Gentle

5.0 out of 5 stars great service, 16 Jan 2014
This review is from: Go Gentle (Audio CD)
received very quickly was impressed as it stated out of stock at time of order and they would send when available. A couple of days later I received an email to say its in Stock The next day it arrived. Very happy with this purchase and the information updates

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous, 16 Jan 2014
nice fitting shirt great value for money. I bought this for my other half he loves it and wears it all the time. Also the delivery was quick and without any problems.

Page: 1 | 2