Profile for redboots > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Wicked Or What Carpet Hair Remover
Wicked Or What Carpet Hair Remover

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 23 Jan. 2016
This is small but fabulous. I have fluffy cats who like to sleep on my flannelette duvet cover and basically the bed is a mess. I tried duck tape. I tried those lint removers, I tried manually picking fluff off. This did the job in a couple of minutes. Also great on the carpet but the hoovers not too bad on that. Anyway, well worth it for me. Nice shape as well. Easy to handle and you can keep turning it to gather more fluff.

Hozelock Multi Spray Pro Gun
Hozelock Multi Spray Pro Gun

5.0 out of 5 stars The king of hose guns, 7 Jan. 2016
Oh this feels far more solid than any of the hose guns I have previously had and I thought I had bought good ones before. This is, I think, the king of hose guns. Big and solid and will hopefully last a good long time. If not I will be back to report...

The Wolves in the Walls (Book & CD)
The Wolves in the Walls (Book & CD)
by Neil Gaiman

5.0 out of 5 stars A firm favourite, 7 Jan. 2016
Well, my three year old son loves this book and has insisted on it every night since Christmas. He is more interested in the father playing his tuba than the crazy wolves partying though. I enjoyed it but not quite to the same extent!

Osmo Natural Oil Woodstain Pearl Grey 906 2.5L
Osmo Natural Oil Woodstain Pearl Grey 906 2.5L
Offered by Kitchener Flooring LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 7 Jan. 2016
This was for a small wood clad extension.The cladding was your basic cheap wood cladding and I was worried about it looking a bit shed like however this looks great on.It did take a while to dry but it was quite cold when we used it. It goes on really well and gives more coverage than you would expect from looking at the tin.

Minecraft Light Up Torch
Minecraft Light Up Torch
Offered by MP-Mall

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy son, happy parents, 7 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Minecraft Light Up Torch (Toy)
My son was as delighted with this as he was with the tablet he got for Christmas. Just like the real thing apparently.

BabyDan Multi Locks (Pack of 2)
BabyDan Multi Locks (Pack of 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Phew, work perfectly., 7 Jan. 2016
Easy to fit and keep the children out of the fridge which makes life sooo much easier!

Whiskas 1+ Adult Mixed Selection in Jelly Wet Cat Food Pouch, Pack of 84
Whiskas 1+ Adult Mixed Selection in Jelly Wet Cat Food Pouch, Pack of 84

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy cats, 7 Jan. 2016
The cats are delighted. They only get these as a treat but feel that is very unfair given we have so many now

GREENHOUSE GLAZING CLIPS - 50 "W" WIRE CLIPS & 50 "Z" OVERLAP CLIPS
GREENHOUSE GLAZING CLIPS - 50 "W" WIRE CLIPS & 50 "Z" OVERLAP CLIPS
Offered by Heswall_Glass

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 7 Jan. 2016
My greenhouse has suffered in the storms and had several panels lost and replaced with clips gradually disappearing. These were perfect, arrived promptly and better quality that the original ones.

Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans
Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans
Offered by Creston

4.0 out of 5 stars Revolting which delighted my son, 7 Jan. 2016
Only 4 stars because the box is very very small. However my son was delighted and had much fun tasting the gruesomely horrible flavours and trying to persuade others to do the same.

SPARKLERS - 18 INCH (45cm) - MAMMOTH - 40 PIECES - SAVER PACK
SPARKLERS - 18 INCH (45cm) - MAMMOTH - 40 PIECES - SAVER PACK
Offered by lifestyleshoppingltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Sparkly, 7 Jan. 2016
After bonfire night my kids were sparkler obsessed so I bought these. They arrived well packed in a solid cardboard tube and have lit and sparkled well keeping the sparkler obsessed children delighted on many a cold winter evening. They last for a decent length of time unlike some ofthe smaller ones.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8