Profile for ---McKredie--- > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
NIVEA SUN® Protect & Refresh Invisible Cooling Sun Spray SPF30 200ml
NIVEA SUN® Protect & Refresh Invisible Cooling Sun Spray SPF30 200ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 April 2015
Non-greasy non-white mark. What more can you ask for.

Destiny (Xbox One)
Destiny (Xbox One)
Offered by Staraxe UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps you wanting to spend time playing it, 15 April 2015
This review is from: Destiny (Xbox One) (Video Game)
Great game. I've already got a backlog of games to play through and I only really got it because my friends raved that I should because it's great (and they needed more friends to play strikes and raids with, I suspect), but it's pretty addictive and now the other games on my shelf will have to wait a while!

EasyAcc Classic 10000mAh Power Bank Brilliant External Battery Pack for iPhone Samsung HTC LG Smartphones Tablets - Black and Orange
Offered by EasyAcc.U Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product. I know there are smaller ones that ..., 15 April 2015
Great product. I know there are smaller ones that are more portable, but really this doesn't add much weight to a day bag when out travelling, and my word does it last a long time - I get 4 dead-to-full phone charges out of it before having to recharge. Until smartphone baterries improve, I'll be carrying one of these around.

Logitech Z323 Speaker System
Logitech Z323 Speaker System

5.0 out of 5 stars Best value for money speakers out there, 29 April 2014
They work a treat, have had them for a year and a half now and they're still perfect. Have never needed to use more than half volume as that is plenty loud enough, even when hosting a party. For everyday use I had to turn the bass right down or my housemate living below would complain, but when needed it can make your bones vibrate. Such good quality. I would advise anyone to buy these especially if on offer at £30-35 like when my friends and I bought them!

Vintage Union Jack Oyster Card Holder
Vintage Union Jack Oyster Card Holder
Offered by Urbangift

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good size and design, 29 April 2014
Used for holding my ID on a night out, compact, fits in a back pocket without sliding out. As with all of these types of card holders, the clear film making the compartment inside tends to start coming apart from the outside after a while of usage.I taped it up and reinforced the joins with clear tape and now it's going to last me ages.

Oriental Damask Pattern Hard Glasses Case - Turquoise
Oriental Damask Pattern Hard Glasses Case - Turquoise

3.0 out of 5 stars Bulkier than I expected, 29 April 2014
Bought as a gift, they tell me that it is a little too bulky to carry around in a small bag so use it mostly at home, shame because I really liked the look of it. It appears very well-made and no material has peeled off after a long time of use so far.

Temporary Tattoos (5 sheets) - Nitefall(TM) Wounds
Temporary Tattoos (5 sheets) - Nitefall(TM) Wounds
Offered by SLJ_PARTY_BAGS

5.0 out of 5 stars Look great, 29 April 2014
Zombie halloween, do I need to say any more? They looked really good along with some decent fake blood. Really easy to put on, stay on all night and minimal scrubbing required to remove afterwards.

Ex-Pro [PACK 3] Travel Adapter Converts UK Plugs Plug to 2 pin (Round) Converts - EU Europe European UK To EU, France, Germany, Spain, Schuko Europe 2 Pin [WHITE]
Offered by ExpressPro

5.0 out of 5 stars Work perfectly, 29 April 2014
I needed a few of these to go travelling for 3 months. All my equipment worked fine plugged into these, even high-power stuff which technically you're not supposed to use without a transformer to go with the adaptor. Those are expensive though and everything was fine with these, was very happy.

Hyperbole and a Half: Unfortunate Situations, Flawed Coping Mechanisms, Mayhem, and Other Things That Happened
by Alexandra Brosh

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny, 29 April 2014
Love the blog, been waiting for this to gift to my brother. about half and half for old/new material, every single story makes me laugh uncontrollably, Allie Brosh captures every awkward moment perfectly (and with a talent for ms paint!)

KELUX Xbox One Controller Charge and Play Battery Pack (Twin Pack)
KELUX Xbox One Controller Charge and Play Battery Pack (Twin Pack)

4.0 out of 5 stars Get what you pay for - does the job though, 29 April 2014
I didn't have great expectations at this price, and so soon after the xbone came out (less time for R&D). One of the two now has to be kept at a strange angle by a heavy book (or propped under kinect) in order to charge as the contacts seem to have come loose inside, but for all intents and purposes it still works fine. Also very happy with the use of micro USB as I now have more cables to charge my phone if ever I need any more!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4