Profile for ---McKredie--- > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Logitech Z323 Speaker System
Logitech Z323 Speaker System

5.0 out of 5 stars Best value for money speakers out there, 29 April 2014
They work a treat, have had them for a year and a half now and they're still perfect. Have never needed to use more than half volume as that is plenty loud enough, even when hosting a party. For everyday use I had to turn the bass right down or my housemate living below would complain, but when needed it can make your bones vibrate. Such good quality. I would advise anyone to buy these especially if on offer at £30-35 like when my friends and I bought them!

Vintage Union Jack Oyster Card Holder
Vintage Union Jack Oyster Card Holder
Offered by Oystershells

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good size and design, 29 April 2014
Used for holding my ID on a night out, compact, fits in a back pocket without sliding out. As with all of these types of card holders, the clear film making the compartment inside tends to start coming apart from the outside after a while of usage.I taped it up and reinforced the joins with clear tape and now it's going to last me ages.

Oriental Damask Pattern Hard Glasses Case - Turquoise
Oriental Damask Pattern Hard Glasses Case - Turquoise

3.0 out of 5 stars Bulkier than I expected, 29 April 2014
Bought as a gift, they tell me that it is a little too bulky to carry around in a small bag so use it mostly at home, shame because I really liked the look of it. It appears very well-made and no material has peeled off after a long time of use so far.

Temporary Tattoos (5 sheets) - Nitefall(TM) Wounds
Temporary Tattoos (5 sheets) - Nitefall(TM) Wounds
Offered by SLJ_PARTY_BAGS

5.0 out of 5 stars Look great, 29 April 2014
Zombie halloween, do I need to say any more? They looked really good along with some decent fake blood. Really easy to put on, stay on all night and minimal scrubbing required to remove afterwards.

Ex-Pro [PACK 3] Travel Adapter Converts UK Plugs Plug to 2 pin (Round) Converts - EU Europe European UK To EU, France, Germany, Spain, Schuko Europe 2 Pin [WHITE]
Offered by ExpressPro

5.0 out of 5 stars Work perfectly, 29 April 2014
I needed a few of these to go travelling for 3 months. All my equipment worked fine plugged into these, even high-power stuff which technically you're not supposed to use without a transformer to go with the adaptor. Those are expensive though and everything was fine with these, was very happy.

Hyperbole and a Half: Unfortunate Situations, Flawed Coping Mechanisms, Mayhem, and Other Things That Happened
by Allie Brosh

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny, 29 April 2014
Love the blog, been waiting for this to gift to my brother. about half and half for old/new material, every single story makes me laugh uncontrollably, Allie Brosh captures every awkward moment perfectly (and with a talent for ms paint!)

KELUX Xbox One Controller Charge and Play Battery Pack (Twin Pack)
KELUX Xbox One Controller Charge and Play Battery Pack (Twin Pack)

4.0 out of 5 stars Get what you pay for - does the job though, 29 April 2014
I didn't have great expectations at this price, and so soon after the xbone came out (less time for R&D). One of the two now has to be kept at a strange angle by a heavy book (or propped under kinect) in order to charge as the contacts seem to have come loose inside, but for all intents and purposes it still works fine. Also very happy with the use of micro USB as I now have more cables to charge my phone if ever I need any more!

Red LED Wood Wooden Digital Alarm Clock DC Input/USB/Battery + Temperature
Red LED Wood Wooden Digital Alarm Clock DC Input/USB/Battery + Temperature

4.0 out of 5 stars Like item, seller kotaa not so much, 29 April 2014
Had to get a new one sent as the first one didn't work at all. The second one is great, has all sorts of features like being able to set 3 alarms, having a mode where display is off unless you make noise or tap it (great for eliminating bright red led light in your face at night), and they've even thought to put a sticker on the top so you can tell which way round it is (we almost had difficulty with that after having the display off).

Took FOREVER to arrive, was waiting 3 months overall between placing order and receiving working item. Guess I shouldn't review the seller here so I'll leave it at that.

Jack Daniels Whiskey Honey 70 cl
Jack Daniels Whiskey Honey 70 cl
Offered by ndlwholesale

5.0 out of 5 stars Tastes good, 29 April 2014
I usually can't stand JD but this honey flavour is something else, it's very sweet and leaves a honey/vanilla-like aftertaste. I could drink it all day (but I won't...)

Came packaged very well, in a huge box. Unfortunately I didn't realise it would be delivered by a courier that would need a signature, so I almost didn't receive my delivery after 2 failed attempts (UPS does 3 attempts, not specifying time of delivery only day, then withdraws to depot for collection which happens to be an hour drive from me so I would have lost the item. Who's in at 10am on a working day?!)

Item is now on offer in my local supermarket so I'll stock up, at £20 it's a good buy.

Hunger Games: Catching Fire - Triple Play [Blu-ray + DVD + UV Copy] [2013]
Hunger Games: Catching Fire - Triple Play [Blu-ray + DVD + UV Copy] [2013]
Dvd ~ Jennifer Lawrence

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome film, 29 April 2014
Great film, looks great in Blu-ray. I bought this triple play version so that I could keep the blu-ray disk and gift the DVD to the parents, they haven't caught up in tech yet so this really was a 2-in-1 good buy for me.

Lots of special features on disk exploring the making of, very interesting. They really thought through everything as the film is initially shot in a wide format but on the transition into the arena the shooting also transitions into an immersive world as all the arena footage is shot on IMAX cameras.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 8, 2014 7:44 PM BST