Profile for Andrew David French > Reviews

Content by Andrew David F...

Andrew David French

Kärcher K2 Compact Air-Cooled Pressure Washer
Kärcher K2 Compact Air-Cooled Pressure Washer

5.0 out of 5 stars If you need one of these by a Karcher., 18 July 2014
Have only used this once after my old Karcher gave up the ghost ( my fault ) after many years of occasional service and it's very good indeed light and powerful.

JUSTOP BTR006 Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Audio Receiver With 3.5MM Jack, Universal Adapter For Speakers, New Module with Bluetooth V2.1 A2DP profile
Offered by DigiDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic. Buy this now., 18 July 2014
It's very good I'm very impressed with this little gadget I can now control the music on my bedroom hi Fi which has speakers in the bathroom with my phone where the songs are stored while actually in the bath fantastic.

MILENCO Chrome 13" Wheel Trim (pair)
MILENCO Chrome 13" Wheel Trim (pair)
Offered by Vanplus Leisure Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Bling Chrome trims, 20 May 2014
I nearly bought a different pair of wheel trims for my 8 foot trailer but ordered these instead and they look fantastic they are excellent quality and fit the wheels snugly so little chance of them falling off going down the motorway I love the bling effect on my trailer. Highly recommended.

Aroma Home Elephant Mobile Phone Holder
Aroma Home Elephant Mobile Phone Holder
Offered by Online Gifts Galore

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute novelty phone holder, 20 May 2014
Bought this as a Christmas present for my Sister she loves it if you like Elephants buy one it will brighten up your room.

Arkon GN032 Garmin nüvi Bicycle and Motorcycle Mount (Black)
Arkon GN032 Garmin nüvi Bicycle and Motorcycle Mount (Black)
Offered by ChargerCity

3.0 out of 5 stars Sat Nav Holder, 20 May 2014
Good idea in princible iv had it in my motorbike a few months now unfortunately the hard plastic clamp underneath has cracked and broken might have been my fault for not screwing down the screws evenly the holder still works so I'm happy to live with it but wish the clamp underneath had been metal.

Grand Theft Auto V (PS3)
Grand Theft Auto V (PS3)
Offered by Shop4World

4.0 out of 5 stars Game, 20 May 2014
Bought this for my Stepson so can't really comment but he seems pretty happy with it if you like this sort of thing buy it.

CIGAR/CIGARETTE LIGHTER EXTENSION LEAD - 5M
CIGAR/CIGARETTE LIGHTER EXTENSION LEAD - 5M
Offered by Consoletronic Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Very handy, 20 May 2014
Bought this so my electric air pump will reach my trailer when it's on the back of the car have used it for pumping up other car tyres when still plugged into my car there are lots of other uses for this a very handy bit of kit although it has blown a fuse recently not sure exactly why.

Car Motorcycle 12v Nautilus Compact Loud Air Horn Twin Tone
Car Motorcycle 12v Nautilus Compact Loud Air Horn Twin Tone
Offered by Speeding

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality and very loud, 18 Aug 2013
Good looking compact and loud unfortunately I only gave it 3 stars because it wouldn't fit anywhere on my 250 Honda as it is too bulky therefor I am unable to use it and will have to wait til I have a car with a feeble horn and replace it with this new one