Profile for mack d > Reviews

Tales From The Realm Of The Queen Of Pentacles
Offered by Sent2u
Price: 9.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Vega the Queen of Pentacles, 27 Feb 2014
Forget all the reviews that say this recording does not stand up to previous recordings, I find with Suzanne Vega albums the more you listen to them the better they get and this is the same for the Queen of Pentacles. Every time I listen to this cd I have a different favourite track, that's just how good it is. The only problem for me with this album was the dodgy cardboard packaging on both the UK and American cd's, which I feel looks cheap. I rectified this problem by purchasing the Japanese version which comes with two added live tracks and looks the finished article, is it worth the extra? you have to make your own mind up. What I would say is if you like Suzanne Vega you will not be disappointed if you add this to your collection, if you have never heard of her before try it you may well end up buying the back catalogue. Enjoy.

I've Got So Much to Give
I've Got So Much to Give
Offered by EliteDigital UK
Price: 16.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Barry White, 12 Jun 2013
I have purchased the original CD version of this album and not the new re-mastered version. If sound quality is important to you by the re-mastered version, myself I add a bit on the sub and enjoy, after all it's Barry White, those low deep tone's, it's brilliant.

Motorbike Tie Slide, Nice Wedding Gift, Comes Boxed
Motorbike Tie Slide, Nice Wedding Gift, Comes Boxed
Offered by Jewellery Gift Palace
Price: 10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars tie slide, 12 Jun 2013
I choose this because I am a biker and needed a tie slide. I was not disappointed it is weighty, looks smart and does the job it is meant to do.

Boots, Bondage, and Beatings
Boots, Bondage, and Beatings
by David Stein
Price: 11.00

5.0 out of 5 stars leather, 12 Jun 2013
I choose this book because of David Stein's first book carried away which is brilliant. While this is not as good as carried away it is still a good bonafide leather read, more please.

Tom of Finland: Bikers v. II: 2 (25)
Tom of Finland: Bikers v. II: 2 (25)
by Dian Hanson
Price: 11.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Tom's Men, 17 Feb 2013
Nice hardback book with great pictures. Quality at an affordable price. If this does not get your attention nothing will.