Profile for A. Quilty > Reviews

Content by A. Quilty

A. Quilty (kent)

Hawaii: Honolulu, Oahu Nelles Ma: City Maps: Honolulu, Kaneohe/Kailua, Laie (Nelles Map)
by Nelles
Edition: Map

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 10 Mar 2013
Needed a map for the forthcoming trip to Hawaii, this is perfect, easy to use, small and doesnt weigh too much

Frommer's Hawaii 2012 2012 (Frommer's Color Complete)
Frommer's Hawaii 2012 2012 (Frommer's Color Complete)
by Jeanette Foster

5.0 out of 5 stars its very informative, 10 Mar 2013
I liked this book was recommended and it lives up to the recommendation, rather on the large and heavy side which is the only downside to it, but I have got lots of ideas, lots of information, places to stay, locations, places to eat, hiking ideas, fun things to do with kids, beaches, everything I want to use it for, costs bus routes etc for the trip to Oahu, it gives information on all the Hawaiian islands.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 19, 2013 9:31 PM BST

Wherever You Are
Wherever You Are
Offered by Springwood Media

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 27 Nov 2012
This review is from: Wherever You Are (Audio CD)
Loved this album, the Wherever you are song still makes be well up, great voices from a great choir. Enjoy it

UK to US America Travel Adaptor
UK to US America Travel Adaptor
Offered by K.K. Electronics

5.0 out of 5 stars useful, 27 Nov 2012
Great adapters, do the required job, easy to pack, british plugs fit nicely, the adapters do not fall out of the socket they are intended for, always work, would buy again if needed.

Go Travel Waterproof Digital Camera Pouch Holder - Go769
Go Travel Waterproof Digital Camera Pouch Holder - Go769
Offered by GADGETS4TRAVEL

5.0 out of 5 stars Did what it was supposed to do, 27 Nov 2012
Great little holder, used it on the beach, but did not venture into the water with it after all, great price.

New York City Notebook (Moleskine)
New York City Notebook (Moleskine)

5.0 out of 5 stars great little book, 27 Nov 2012
Perfect size for the handbag, maps, lots of places that you can write things you want to see, what you have done etc. I found it very useful and would recommend

Gas Bayonet Cooker Hose 4' NG
Gas Bayonet Cooker Hose 4' NG
Offered by Energy Efficient Systems

5.0 out of 5 stars does what it says, 2 Aug 2012
This review is from: Gas Bayonet Cooker Hose 4' NG
Excellent item, well packed and a very fast dispatch, item was exactly as described, it does the job its supposed to.

SUCK UK My Life Story Diary  - Black
SUCK UK My Life Story Diary - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect item, 19 Dec 2011
I bought this really as present for someone else, but I was thrilled with it and have decided to keep it for myself. I am very keen on family history and intend to write in this as a record for my ancestors! Its split up in spring summer autumn winter highlights and a page for a photograph of me every year, and other various blank pages. Its excellent value for money and I am sure my ancestors will appreciate all my hard work! Its a very heavy book well made and on the front cover it says in gold lettering My Life Story. How apt.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars looks good, 15 Dec 2009
Bought as a christmas present, so I dont know if he will really like it, but I certainly do, looks good, nicely packed and quick deliveryt