Profile for Leggie > Reviews

Content by Leggie

Leggie "Leggie" (North Yorkshire UK)

The Rough Guide to Japan
The Rough Guide to Japan
by Simon Richmond
Price: 12.59

2.0 out of 5 stars A little hard to read, 19 Mar 2013
I found this book a little difficult to get around. The layout of the pages made it difficult for me to locate precise locations that I wished to visit as they are listed under their area names, and this is not often clear. The index was a waste of time. I had to go out and buy something a little more precise so was very disappointed with my purchase. It did not suit my needs.

Jug Scale Black
Jug Scale Black
Offered by PINK AND BLUE GIFTS
Price: 17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and so useful, 19 Mar 2013
This review is from: Jug Scale Black (Kitchen & Home)
This brilliantly designed product is used in my kitchen almost every day. If I am not using the scales, I am using the measuring levels in the stainless steel basin or simply using the basin itself for stirring, beating or whisking.
Perfect product.

Donna Hay Simple Dinners: 140+ New Recipes, Clever Ideas and Speedy Solutions for Every Day
by Donna Hay
Price: 12.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful dinners that taste as good as they look, 19 Mar 2013
My sister brought around her copy of the Donna Hay simple dinners so that I could copy out a recipe. I loved it on sight and ordered one immediately from Amazon. Our other sister who lives in Turkey came to visit me and left with my copy as she too loved the simplicity and layout of this brilliantly designed book - I had to buy another! It is my favourite cook-book right now.

Tunturi Yoga Mat Printed
Tunturi Yoga Mat Printed
Offered by PureFitness & Sports
Price: 17.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Slippery Yoga Mat, 2 Dec 2009
This review is from: Tunturi Yoga Mat Printed (Sports)
I have only used the mat once as my feet slipped all the time making yoga positions actually dangerous. There is some kind of finish on it that makes it so slippery, not a good design at all.