Profile for Jenny > Reviews

Content by Jenny

Jenny

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Assorted Keys Vintage Silvery Alloy key Pendants Findings Jewelry Making accessory
Offered by CraftStore

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 10 Jan. 2016
A really nice little collection of keys for crafting. Every one was a different shape and design.

Ego E-Shisha Rechargeable Electronic Cigarette Pen Starter Kit
Ego E-Shisha Rechargeable Electronic Cigarette Pen Starter Kit
Offered by WHOLESALE PRICE DEALS

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing value for money, 1 July 2015
Great quality, especially since it cost about £3. Fantastic product.

Say Her Name
Say Her Name

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best YA authors out there right now., 29 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Say Her Name (Kindle Edition)
James Dawson is fast becoming one of my favourite authors. I'm a bookseller and so read a great deal of YA and I think he's one of the best authors out there right now. I read this at Halloween and it was just perfect! The characters are great, the storyline is gripping and it manages to be genuinely creepy. Cannot recommend this highly enough.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Really great taste, 25 Dec. 2014
Really nice flavour and being 0mg eliminates the burn. Will def order this one again.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, value and service, 12 Dec. 2014
Just received my ecigarette and I'm very pleased with it. It looks great and the free liquid included in the packaging helps you get started straight away. I didn't get much by way of instructions and thought it might be broken at first, but I contacted the seller who was very helpful and replied within about half an hour, explaining what I was doing wrong.

For any one else who can't work out how to turn it on, you have to press the button 5 times in quick succession.

3-Pin USB Data Sync Charging Cable for iPhone 4/4S/iPod Touch/iPad 2  (Non-Retail Packaging)
3-Pin USB Data Sync Charging Cable for iPhone 4/4S/iPod Touch/iPad 2 (Non-Retail Packaging)
Offered by Ascromy_1

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 11 Dec. 2014
Cable works perfectly, now all if my photos are safe on my PC. Great value for money.

VOTES FOR WOMEN SASH FANCY DRESS COSTUME SUFFRAGETTE EMMELINE PANKHURST SB1071AWHITE
Offered by WorldTenda

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful, perfect for my Halloween costume, 19 Oct. 2014
Exactly what I wanted for my Halloween costume and the price I wanted to pay. It even comes with a Velcro tab that you apply yourself so you can chose how big you want it to be.

Suffragettes "Votes For Women" Pin Badge
Suffragettes "Votes For Women" Pin Badge
Offered by KitschaGoGo Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little pin, 19 Oct. 2014
Gorgeous little badge, exactly what I wanted to finish off my Halloween costume, but to be honest after the party I'll probably transfer it to my coat and wear it everyday. It's very well made and I'm extremely pleased with it.

Fun Shack Adult Mary Poppins Victorian Costume - XX-LARGE
Fun Shack Adult Mary Poppins Victorian Costume - XX-LARGE
Offered by Theme Fancy Dress

4.0 out of 5 stars So nearly perfect, 19 Oct. 2014
This only loses a star because of 2 little things.

Firstly, the size is not generous, get a size up from what you think you are- there is absolutely no give in the fabric. I ordered larger and it fitted everywhere except for the upper arms, which were very tight (but I easily added an extra panel).

The second thing is the hat. That was an added bonus for me as I already had a hat for my costume but if I hadn't I probably would have been a little annoyed with this one. It is very small, like for a child and just made from fabric with a big blue plastic gem glued to it and a bit of net.

But, despite everything above, I'm very happy with this purchase. The colour is lovely and the jacket fits really nicely now that the sleeves are widened. I would definitely buy from this seller again. It arrived very quickly and was well packaged.

The Little Old Lady Who Broke All the Rules
The Little Old Lady Who Broke All the Rules

1.0 out of 5 stars The only book I've ever returned to the shop asking for a refund, 17 Oct. 2014
It is that bad. This book was so awful that after about the first third I returned it to the shop and asked for a refund. The writing is atrocious, or lost in translation, though that's doubtful, as I'm pretty sure it's the translator who did 'the 100 year old man...' and that is a fantastic book.

*complainy spoilers below*

The biggest problem I had with it is how ridiculously characature all of the characters are. The baddies (i.e. the care home staff) are so bad that they starve the inhabitants and lock them in their rooms while dining on champagne and lobster. As an adult (and remember, while old, none of these characters are so frail that they cannot take care of themselves) if a person locked you in your room you would call the police. It doesn't matter that some have no children to care about them. They are all the victims of a very serious crime that the police would never ignore.

All of the elderly gang are stock characters and totally 2 dimensional.

Just in case you can't tell, I hated this book.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5