ARRAY(0xa587f390)

The Hummingbird Bakery Cake Days
The Hummingbird Bakery Cake Days
by Tarek Malouf

5.0 out of 5 stars great cake book, 20 Feb 2014
As you would expect from Hummingbird Bakery. Fabulous cakes that turn out like they are meant to every time. Only problem is deciding what to make.

NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto Mini Me EDG305.B Automatic Play & Select by De'Longhi - Piano Black

4.0 out of 5 stars makes good coffee, 20 Feb 2014
Makes good coffee and looks good. Only bad thing about the mini me is the size of the water tank. The tank size is fine for a couple of drinks but you can only make 3 larger drinks before refilling. It does state the volume in description and it is not a big problem. The drinks look even better served in a glass cup.

Rotating Nescafe Dolce Gusto Capsule Holder holds 33 Capsules
Rotating Nescafe Dolce Gusto Capsule Holder holds 33 Capsules

5.0 out of 5 stars looks good, 20 Feb 2014
We like the way it looks. Brings out the child in us, watching the pods move down and round. Holds many pods in a way that is easy to see the options.

Pack of 6 Latte Glasses - Glass Cups Mugs for Coffee or Tea - 250ml - 11cm tall
Pack of 6 Latte Glasses - Glass Cups Mugs for Coffee or Tea - 250ml - 11cm tall
Offered by Rinkit Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars good value for money, 29 Dec 2013
These are quite substantial for being glass without being heavy. They are great when presenting a nice coffee made from our dolce gusto coffee maker.

38 POD DOLCE GUSTO PODS "EVERY FLAVOUR" VARIETY PACK - 1x each flavour
38 POD DOLCE GUSTO PODS "EVERY FLAVOUR" VARIETY PACK - 1x each flavour
Offered by Perfect Cafe

4.0 out of 5 stars good idea to sample different flavours, 29 Dec 2013
We bought this so we could try the different products before buying a box of 8/16. I'm glad we did as we found some we didn't like.

Battlefield 4 (Xbox 360) - Limited Edition
Battlefield 4 (Xbox 360) - Limited Edition
Offered by Gameseek

4.0 out of 5 stars good game, 29 Dec 2013
Good game. Storyline and graphics are of the standard expected from this franchise. This is a new story not a follow on from previous games.

Trespass Women's Katla Jacket - Shiraz, Medium
Trespass Women's Katla Jacket - Shiraz, Medium

4.0 out of 5 stars good quality, 29 Dec 2013
I like this jacket but it is quite small made. It is a very snug fit but next size up would be too big. I wear a size 12 normally. The other flaw with it is the velcro at the wrists doesn't stay in place well. So far it has been good in wind and rain.

South: The Story of Shackleton's 1914-1917 Expedition
South: The Story of Shackleton's 1914-1917 Expedition

4.0 out of 5 stars quite interesting, 29 Dec 2013
This is not the type of book I would normally choose. I tried this as it was on the free list. I found it quite interesting and I am glad that I gave it a try.

Camera Lens Coffee Mug
Camera Lens Coffee Mug

4.0 out of 5 stars looks good, 29 Dec 2013
This was bought as a gift for my brother who knows his camera's. He thought it looked just like one of his lenses.

E=mo2
E=mo2

5.0 out of 5 stars very funny, 29 Dec 2013
This review is from: E=mo2 (Audio CD)
This is very funny. If you like Emo Philips you will love this. You will laugh out loud. It will make you smile.

Page: 1 | 2