Profile for James Farmer > Reviews

Logitech G500s Laser USB Gaming Mouse
Logitech G500s Laser USB Gaming Mouse
Offered by Rush Gaming

5.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect., 12 July 2014
Honestly, apart from the slow delivery times from China (but who can help that?) I have only one slightly negative thing to say about this mouse.

The scroll wheel is sub-par. That's it. Because of the free-spinning button it can feel a little mushy, and I would prefer more positive clicks from it. The software is simple and intuitive but manages to be versatile, all the buttons on the mouse have no travel on them and are light to press, all in all an almost perfect mouse, in my opinion.

One thing I would say is that claw grippers might find this uncomfortable for long periods of time, I use a hybrid grip and the area of the mouse where my ring finger sits has kind of an edge to it, not a harsh edge but it could do with being more rounded. Nothing a bit of sandpaper and warranty-voiding courage can't fix though. I haven't done this because it's not that big of a deal, just shift your grip for a few minutes and it stops being uncomfortable. It's a very comfortable mouse for the palm grip.