Profile for CMW-Devon > Reviews

Content by CMW-Devon

CMW-Devon

Prestige Cartridge CE310A-CE313A Toner Cartridge for HP Colour Laserjet CP1025/CP1025NW/CP1020 - Assorted Colour (Pack of 5)
Offered by Prestige Cartridge

5.0 out of 5 stars What a bargain, 7 Jun 2013
Two black and three colour toner cartridges for under £60 when single manufacturer cartridges cost over £50. Only tried the black one so far, but it is working perfectly.

Rosewood Options Travel Accessory Silicone Collapsible Travel Bowl
Rosewood Options Travel Accessory Silicone Collapsible Travel Bowl

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for travel, 7 Jun 2013
This was a well-priced item which meets our needs exactly for when we travel with our dog. We love it.

Lenovo G580 15.6-inch Laptop (Blue) - (Intel Celeron B830 1.8GHz Processor, 6GB RAM, 1TB HDD, DVDRW, LAN, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Integrated Graphics, Windows 8)

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value for Money, 28 Mar 2013
6GB memory, 1000GB disk and Intel - for under £300. Sounds too good to be true, but I thought it as worth a try since I could easily return it. Turns out to be a great system and fortunately I could still run it in Windows 7 mode. The only niggle is that the battery charge level has been erratic showing "plugged in, not charging" and over two weeks reducing down to 95% and then overnight going up to 100%; but I'll live with that for now.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 16, 2013 12:35 PM BST

James Martin Spice Grinder ZX789 with James Martin Spices Recipe Booklet, White/ Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Grinder, 28 Mar 2013
Bought this as a replacement for my 15 year old spice grinder (which sadly died) and am delighted with it. It will do normal and small quantities, is dishwasher safe and simple to operate. What more can one ask for.

SquareTrade 3-Year Laptop Warranty Plus Accident Protection (£250-300 Items)
SquareTrade 3-Year Laptop Warranty Plus Accident Protection (£250-300 Items)
Offered by SquareTrade

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for Monet, 6 Mar 2013
This seems excellent value for maintaining my new laptop The cover provided is comprehensive. The response to the order was very quick.

A Christmas Carol
A Christmas Carol

5.0 out of 5 stars A really good story, 7 Dec 2012
This review is from: A Christmas Carol (Kindle Edition)
I have wanted to read A Christmas Carol for a long time. When I saw it was free on Kindle, I downloaded it and read it in one go. Although I have seen many versions on movies and TV, the original is well worth reading. Well worthwhile

Comfort Travel Headphones w/ Active Noise Cancelling inc. Carry Case & Aeroplane Audio Kit

3.0 out of 5 stars Noise Cancelling Headphones, 6 Dec 2012
The headphones are good quality build and so is the sound. I like the volume control facility too. The noise reduction is not as good as I would have liked on a plane but is adequate for the price. Delivery was very prompt, much earlier than quoted.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars iPad Connector, 6 Dec 2012
The Connection Kit is exactly what I wanted and enables me to take photos and music into and out of my iPad. It arrived very quickly and the service is exceptional.

Dog Friendly Pubs, Beaches and Days Out: Your Comprehensive Guide to Dog Friendly Pubs, Beaches and Days Out

2.0 out of 5 stars Out of date information, 10 Feb 2011
This book was published in 2007 and was not impressive in its accuracy. Where there are pubs and beaches which I know about, I found the information out of date or inaccurate, so I don't feel confident about areas I don't know.

Steepletone SMC386 USB Recordable 5-In-1 Retro Music Centre - Black
Steepletone SMC386 USB Recordable 5-In-1 Retro Music Centre - Black
Offered by Digitalis Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 11 Aug 2010
I have been looking for something to convert both discs and audio tapes to MP3 for some years, and this is just the job. And it can output CDs and radio programmes, as a bonus. Very easy to set up and use, and then I can edit the output on the flash drive in my laptop. I am delighted with the system.