Profile for Helen > Reviews

Oxford A-Z of Grammar and Punctuation
Oxford A-Z of Grammar and Punctuation
by John Seely

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for A-level English Language, 2 May 2014
This was a course requirement to buy for my AS Level English Language course and it is safe to say that I have been using it! The alphabetical layout makes it easy to find words or terms that I'm looking for and examples are provided with nearly every entry.

This book has greatly enhanced my understanding of grammar and punctuation, the only downside is the full price (£6.99) but at a discounted price I would have no reserves whatsoever about buying this product. (Even with the full price, I would say it is a great purchase for A and AS level English students)

Round 2/3mm x 100cm Black TZ
Round 2/3mm x 100cm Black TZ
Offered by TZ Laces ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars really good quality, 2 May 2014
I've had these laces for nearly three weeks now and they're working great as a replacement for the awful come-with-cheap-shoes laces that you get in store, already in the shoes.

The laces are a little thin but hold up very well, the length is absolutely perfect for my boots so overall a very good purchase! Would buy again no doubt, price is incredibly good for the quality.

Bodum Pavina Double Wall Thermo Glasse - Set of 2
Bodum Pavina Double Wall Thermo Glasse - Set of 2
Offered by Harts Of Stur

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fab -love them, lovely to hold - ooooh, 15 April 2014
Really love these, very tactile, does the job really well. Cool to the hand even when boiling liquid is in the glass

ghd IV Salon Styler
ghd IV Salon Styler

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good item , performs well and quickly, 15 April 2014
Heats up fast , does job well and very quickly. No problems. I especially like (because I'm that shallow ) the little noise it makes to tell me its ready to use.