Profile for ScarboroughMichelle > Reviews

ScarboroughMichelle

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous dress, 21 Mar 2014
This dress is lovely, and feels very nice on. If I was a bit taller it would have been perfect for a special occasion I was going to, but as I am only 5' 4" it was too long, and there is too much material to alter easily. Tall ladies - enjoy!

Shoot the Damn Dog: A Memoir of Depression
Shoot the Damn Dog: A Memoir of Depression
by Sally Brampton
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a good book!, 21 Mar 2014
You would not think a book about depression would be a good read, but this is a brilliant book, even laugh -out -loud funny at times (like the description of the Christmas party). Sally manages to communicate what depression is like, and there are useful tips at the end.I would think this would be useful to anyone with depression, so they know someone else has felt like them and survived, (it is possible just to 'dip in', they wouldn't need to concentrate on the whole book.) It would also be very helpful for a relative or friend to enable them to understand a little more. Recommended.

Sabichi Single Speed Essential Hand Blender, 170 Watt, Red (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice and sturdy, 21 Mar 2014
This was a nice product, and larger than I thought it would be. I have seen smaller ones cheaper, but I think this will last longer.

Judge Red Espresso Cup & Saucer
Judge Red Espresso Cup & Saucer
Offered by Harts Of Stur
Price: 4.20

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality, rather small!, 21 Mar 2014
These were well made, but I was a bit disappointed because they were rather small. Otherwise they were fine for espresso coffee, and I am sure it would have helped if I'd looked at the measurements!

Thinking, Fast and Slow
Thinking, Fast and Slow
by Daniel Kahneman
Price: 6.99

3.0 out of 5 stars So??, 6 Mar 2014
The ideas postulated here state that we all have skewed biases in our thinking, which can led to e.g. financial mistakes. Apparantly these cannot be corrected, so we have to conclude 'we're all doomed Captain Mannering!'

Life of Pi
Life of Pi
by Yann Martel
Price: 3.85

4.0 out of 5 stars Makes the film better!, 6 Mar 2014
This review is from: Life of Pi (Paperback)
I did not like the book at first, the author seemed to be showing off his love of knowledge, Later on however it drew me in, and the explanation at the end was almost disappointing. I didn't like the floating island and the meercats part.

Indian War Whoop
Indian War Whoop
Offered by Fulfillment Express
Price: 8.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Whoop!, 6 Mar 2014
This review is from: Indian War Whoop (Audio CD)
Well my husband likes it, and makes the dog dance to it! I find it a bit jangly if you are not in a noisy upbeat mood!

M-Wave Day Tripper Double Pannier Bags - Black, 30 Litres
M-Wave Day Tripper Double Pannier Bags - Black, 30 Litres
Price: 19.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Roomy, 6 Mar 2014
These were good quality and would contain a reasonable size 'shop', but I would have preferred more reflective tape on the back.

Flint Street Nativity [DVD] [1999]
Flint Street Nativity [DVD] [1999]
Dvd ~ Frank Skinner
Price: 5.40

3.0 out of 5 stars Not totally hilarious, 6 Mar 2014
This was ok for all the family to watch just before Christmas. I only found a couple of parts really funny, in fact some of it was quite sad, but the acting was good and I can see why some people would want to see it again. Sadly, I don't think we will.

Womens Tall Fur Lined Button Thick Sole Snow Boots Black
Womens Tall Fur Lined Button Thick Sole Snow Boots Black
Offered by SoYouShoes
Price: 21.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Not Ug, but who cares??, 6 Mar 2014
This product came very promptly, and the fit is fine. They are just as useful as the famous boots - maybe they don't last as long, but we are pleased with them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7