Profile for keefnet > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Danielle 7x Magnification 17.5 cm Diameter Chrome Pedestal Mirror - 33 cm High
Danielle 7x Magnification 17.5 cm Diameter Chrome Pedestal Mirror - 33 cm High

5.0 out of 5 stars Reflections of product, 7 Nov. 2011
Arrived in speedy time and wife very happy with it. Quality product, great price -- what more to say.

Clear view, great magnification, chrome quality excellent.

Philips HX6983/33 Sonicare FlexCare Electric Toothbrush With Soft Travel Case - Twin Pack
Offered by screensale.eu

5.0 out of 5 stars Ultimate gadget type brushes, 29 Jun. 2009
We had the older Sonicare with the large heads, then went to the Ultrasonix from a well known TV outlet... bargain price although kinda cheap heads but not cheap to buy -- was almost worth buying their deals with new brush handle + 5 or 7 heads as was cheaper than buying heads on their own. I digress. The new Sonicare are really good... strong head movement and cleaning operation and the charge currently lasting at least a week using the long setting where you get 30 seconds or regular brush motion, then 15 seconds of pulsing.... repeated 4 times.
Very happy, and they look cool. Brush heads - well, softer than prior models and haven;t replaced yet.
Two handles for this price was a bargain, and I picked up a second hard travel case online elsewhere so we're all set to travel too.
Initially if you haven't used this sort of brush before, go through the default "ramp up" use where the power is marginally softer.... even I noticed the extra power in these conmpared with the Unltrasonix I was using.... but you get used to this very quickly.

Swissgear GA-7305-14F00 Synergy  15.6 Inch Laptop Bag
Swissgear GA-7305-14F00 Synergy  15.6 Inch Laptop Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars bags of space, 29 Jun. 2009
Very good bag. I had a slightly smaller version for the last 5 years and almost shows no sign of wear. I wanted a slightly different pocket arrangement and this is really good.
Only improvement I'd want is two zip ends on the front compartment where you might put business cards, small gadgets... where the little pockets ae inside the bag; the reason for this is you could secure it better. I'm very happy with this bag though; it holds a lot so gets heavy.

Aluminium Lined Leather Case (ARCHOS 7 - 6700 Series) - Flip Type
Aluminium Lined Leather Case (ARCHOS 7 - 6700 Series) - Flip Type

5.0 out of 5 stars a nice fit, 18 Mar. 2009
Good fit and good quality with protection you need for an expensive device such as the Archos 7.

Coleman Sundome
Coleman Sundome

5.0 out of 5 stars In the living room!!!, 18 Mar. 2009
This review is from: Coleman Sundome (Sports)
I put this up in the living room as it was wet outside and I really wanted to see what it was like.... was a funny episode as quite big but fine and perfect size for when we trip off to sunny Ibiza and plan to spend some time on the beach. As the bottom bit zips up you have enough room to get changed inside although maybe not that easily but possible... Should be good for a couple to lay on and keep the covered part shading the sun where necessary. Bargain and relatively easy to assemble although watch those poles with people in close proximity.

Proporta Advanced Screen Protector for ARCHOS 7 Series
Proporta Advanced Screen Protector for ARCHOS 7 Series

5.0 out of 5 stars Archos 7 screen protector --- good, 18 Mar. 2009
It was tricky to apply without small dust getting under it but when done, was very good so I'd recommend.... but apply in a very clean and dust free zone, eh.

Shrek The Third [HD DVD]
Shrek The Third [HD DVD]
Dvd ~ Chris Miller
Offered by Revival Books Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Consequence for those previous reviewers, 30 Dec. 2007
This review is from: Shrek The Third [HD DVD] (HD DVD)
Hi. I wouldn't have bothered with this but 1) the film is OK although not as dynamic and thoughtful as the first two, and 2) people that put 1 star on reviews just because they were stupid enough (yes, STUPID), not to understand that HD (High Derfinition) movies require a HD player.
I like to check out the reviews of movies before I buy them. When I saw 1 star with two reviews on here I had to check it out..... beware, STUPID people been here. Please don't use the rating system to highlight your lack of knowledge or reflect the dissapointment on your childrens faces when, come Christmas morning, they couldn't actually play the film. It's your fault, not the film content/quality. Check out Amazon.com for many more reviews on the actual film that do coment on the film... amazing, eh!
tut, tut, tut.
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE (else!)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Archos 605 WiFi - excellent, 25 Sept. 2007
OK, had this about a week. Transferred all my Archos AV560 files to it, setup the WiFi to connect to share on my home PC and also surf the internet directly thorugh my broadband router. Also hooked up the DVR station to view on TV.
Display - awesome. 800*480 resolution. Videos and photos super, web browsing excellent - can zoom in when needed. OK, not the fastext browser but very good. Even youtube videos working.
Travelling this week so took the travel battery/AV adapater - hooked it up to the hotel room TV in France using AV lead supplied with SCART adapter... they have limited UK telly so watching Alien Vs Predator in English -- great. Only let down is no remote for the travel adapter. Back to the home DVR base station, the remote os great - full qwerty keyboard..... OK for response - just don;t type too quick.
160GB --- great capacity. Now, I had a 504 for a short while but the startup time seemed too long for me. This 605 has standly mode so startup is really quick.... a few seconds. If needed, can shutdown for a full reboot on power up by holding power key for several seconds. I had to do it a couple of times as I think it had problems with my bookmarks last night but seems fine after a reboot and now fine also.
I have to add I got a great deal on QVC - the unit+DVR+battery/dock+Web Browser add-on..... whereas normally you have to purchase them all seperatly.
Being gadget mad.... this is really cool. My AV560 mint condition will be on ebay in the next week or so!
For reference I use Xilisoft DVD to Divx encoder - cheap and great at encoding although now with the higher resolution supported I need to select AV700 output and change the default 720*480 to 800*480. This does eat CPU utilisation so if you have a dual core processory, you're better off.

Jeff Wayne's The War Of The Worlds - Live On Stage [DVD]
Jeff Wayne's The War Of The Worlds - Live On Stage [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jeff Wayne

4.0 out of 5 stars Well -- I just had to say...., 19 Nov. 2006
I went to see the show, front row centre stage tickets from eBay -- awesome. I have listened to the CD version of the original recording so many times, typically when decorating(!)... it's just fantastic.

Now -- the live show was spectacular -- was not sure what to actually expect but well worth the experience.... and Justin was brilliant, if not a little aged from the original recording era.

Now -- I have yet to get this DVD - probably order the 2 disc special version but saw the comments from the person who went to Wembley Arena and complaind it wasn't any good. I wanted to say I saw Shania Twain at Wembley Arena and the sound was awefull -- after seeing her at Hyde park and sounding superb (better than listening to CD for music quality) and then going to Wembley and being so dissapointed -- round stage and sound field was just so bad.... maybe that's a trait of Wembley Arena(?). Anyway, WOTW at Birmingham NEC was fantastic -- visuals and audio brilliant. I suspect they've done as good a job as possible with the transfer to DVD - from what others have said. I gave it 4 stars as I haven't seen it yet - I just wanted to contradict Withnail... so there!

Best 1991 [DVD AUDIO]
Best 1991 [DVD AUDIO]

5.0 out of 5 stars Seal - Best - DVD-Audio version, 5 Sept. 2005
This review is from: Best 1991 [DVD AUDIO] (DVD Audio)
If you have DVD-Audio capable surround sound, a very worthy addition to your collection. The range of singles is excellent and Seal's ability simply shines in this collection; surround versions of his regular hits followed by accoustic versions.... and then some videos... awesome value, but the quality and sound is brilliantly mixed. I do feel that a good surround mix on DVD_Audio or SACD makes an otherwise "OK" CD just way ahead in the listening experience - not everybodies views though.
If you have DVD_Audio, like Seal - you have to get this.... have to!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3