Profile for Minnie > Reviews

Content by Minnie

Minnie (Nottingham)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
12" Plush Toy Despicable Me 2 Evil Minion Bad Minion Purple 2 Eyes Birthday GIFT
Offered by GoldmanMall

4.0 out of 5 stars Minion, 5 Nov. 2015
Took a while to arrive, but I thought it would and had allowed for it. I think he looks great and the little boy I gave the toy to, loved it! Success!

Trespass Qikpac Unisex Adult Packaway Jacket - Black, Medium
Trespass Qikpac Unisex Adult Packaway Jacket - Black, Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 5 Nov. 2015
Ordered this for my son. He loves the jacket and thinks it looks good. As far as I know, it has kept him dry. Good purchase.

Opaque Tights Choose From 25 Fashionable Colours ,40 Denier, Sizes S-XL (Medium, White)
Offered by paradise4women

4.0 out of 5 stars They fitted as expected and looked good. I can't comment on durability, 5 Nov. 2015
I ordered these for my daughter to wear for Halloween. They fitted as expected and looked good. I can't comment on durability, as they were only worn once. Were great for what she needed them for.

The Truth about Celia Frost
The Truth about Celia Frost
by Paula Rawsthorne

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughters' favourite, 6 April 2015
My daughter loved this book! She is twelve and says it was really really good. She was lucky enough to meet the author and chat to her at a school author day and found her to be lovely too. My daughter has since read the book a few times and says she loved the twist in it...

Charm Angel December Birthstone Sterling Silver Pendant on 46cm Chain
Charm Angel December Birthstone Sterling Silver Pendant on 46cm Chain

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, 6 April 2015
My daughter loves this pendant! It looks stylish too. Just perfect for a present, which it was.

Hot Diamonds Echo Heart Stud Earrings
Hot Diamonds Echo Heart Stud Earrings

4.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, 6 April 2015
These were a present and my friend was delighted with them. They are stylish and quite big, but a bit overpriced for what they are, I think. Luckily bought them on a lightning deal.

Hot Diamonds Levanter Heart Drop Earrings
Hot Diamonds Levanter Heart Drop Earrings

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, 6 April 2015
My daughter loves these. They are pretty and quite big, but as most of hot diamonds jewellery, I find them a bit overpriced. Luckily got these on a deal.

Luckies Scratch Map Personalised World Map
Luckies Scratch Map Personalised World Map

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, but not fabulous, 6 April 2015
My daughter loves this map, as she likes to see the countries she has visited emerge. I however found it slightly disappointing that the countries seem to appear in random colours and are not true to a regular map. Also, didn't expect the water ie seas to be covered in scratchable material too. This makes it a bit more difficult to spot the borders accurately...

Luckies of London Monkey Corkers
Luckies of London Monkey Corkers

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun but pricey!, 6 April 2015
Really fun way to decorate corks, but was disappointed to find enough pieces in the set to only build one monkey! I thought it would contain several. Even though the pieces are of good quality and are large, I find the price for just one set very expensive indeed and won't be buying these again...

Rosewood Naturals Dandelion Sticks Treat 120 g
Rosewood Naturals Dandelion Sticks Treat 120 g

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy for piggies, 6 April 2015
My guinea pigs love these!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8