Profile for M.N > Reviews

Content by M.N

M.N

Zeepad@ ULTIMATE Capacitive Android tablet PC - Android 4.2 OS - now with DOUBLE storage (16GB) and DOUBLE system ram (1GB) for ULTIMATE PERFORMANCE - WiFi

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Vaue for Money, Very Good Product, 13 July 2012
I ordered this item because I wanted to have good tablet that is less than 100 Pounds. The shipping was fast, I ordered mine on Sunday and received it on Wednesday morning.

The package contained the following items:
- 7 Inch Tablet
- Charger + UK Adapter
- 2 USB Leads
- User's Manual

The tablet is already equipped with Android Ice Cream Sandwich and some basic Apps, it took me just a few minutes to get accustomed to the software (I used to have an Apple Ipad Second Generation 16G) a couple of minutes was enough to connect it to a WiFi network and started downloading lots of applications.

The tablet responsiveness is very good and so is the performance, The build quality is very good in this price range.

All in all, I recommend this tablet to any one who is interested in buying a 7 Inch tablet for a reasonable price, It has a good CPU, Good built quality, 1 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal memory which can be extended by another 16 GB by adding an SD Micro Card (Not Included in the Package)

I hope this help you in making your decision.

Regards.

Karrimor Snow Fur Boots Mens Black 11 UK UK
Karrimor Snow Fur Boots Mens Black 11 UK UK

4.0 out of 5 stars M.N, 20 Dec 2011
The product:
Good quality boots, Good for snow and rainy days, thick for warmth but yet still comfy.
The bad aspects are they are a bit heavy, and I think it is impossible to drive a car wearing these boots
The seller:
Response from the seller was terrible, several emails sent with no reply at all.
If you find these boot offered by another seller, go ahead and buy them.

Breville ITP181 1.8L Rice Cooker and Steamer - St/Steel
Breville ITP181 1.8L Rice Cooker and Steamer - St/Steel
Offered by Thinkprice
Price: 51.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product, Easy to use, 11 Dec 2011
I have been using it for almost three months, The quality is excellent and it;s very easy to use.
Delivery was quick.
Highly recommended product

1001 Inventions: Muslim Heritage in Our World
1001 Inventions: Muslim Heritage in Our World
by Professor Salim T. S. Al-Hassani

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book, 11 Dec 2011
This is one of the best books I have ever read about the Islamic civilization, The topics are illustrated in a wonderful way, It has a lot of interesting topics.
The writing style is amazing, I hope I had read this book earlier!
Shipping was quick

Jet Tec Compatible Ink Cartridge for Epson T1281 - Black
Jet Tec Compatible Ink Cartridge for Epson T1281 - Black
Price: 5.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, Good price, 11 Dec 2011
I have been using these ink cartridges for almost three months so far, The provide nice printing, cheaper than other products, yet the quality is very good.
Installation was quick and easy and I found no problem, the printer accepted them without any problem.
Quick delivery, Highly recommended!

Introduction to Economic Growth
Introduction to Economic Growth
by Charles I Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars The best book in this domain, 11 Dec 2011
I bought this book as it was required for my course, The book is among the best in this domain, good explanations of complicated theories.
Delivery was quick, price is cheaper than other places.
If you are interested in this topic, This is the right place to start!

5 Star Mouse Mat with 6mm Rubber Sponge Backing 248x220mm Blue
5 Star Mouse Mat with 6mm Rubber Sponge Backing 248x220mm Blue
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 11 Dec 2011
I have been using the mat for almost two months so far, It's comfortable and no signs of wear so far.
Delivery was quick, I would highly recommend this mat, For this price it's a real bargain!

Blue Spot 06102 6 Inch Adjustable Wrench
Blue Spot 06102 6 Inch Adjustable Wrench
Price: 2.68

5.0 out of 5 stars M.N, 6 Dec 2011
I bought this wrench to maintain by bike and change the saddle, It's light and easy to use.
Delivery was quick too, For this price I dont think you will find something better.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars M.N, 24 Nov 2011
Excellent product, quick delivery, Highly recommended!
The fabric is good and so is the price, The flag has two copper holes to fix it to a pole.

Masterlock Integrated Combi Chain Bike Lock - Assorted Colours, 900mm.
Masterlock Integrated Combi Chain Bike Lock - Assorted Colours, 900mm.
Offered by Alimay Sports
Price: 17.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality Lock, 24 Nov 2011
The Lock is strong and long enough to secure the bike, It's easy to Lock/Unlock and has a rating of 8 out of 10 in the U.K., The price is quite good too.
I would recommend it if you need a good priced/good quality product,
Delivery was quite fast, three working days and the lock was with me.