Profile for Catherine R > Reviews

Dvd ~ Alex Pettyfer
Offered by best_value_entertainment
Price: 2.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Epic and Amazing and Awesome Film!!!, 5 July 2014
This review is from: Stormbreaker [DVD] [2006] (DVD)
I think this film is great and I actually watched it because usually I play computer games instead. The best thing was about it was that it was PG not 12 age rating because my mum never lets me use a computer game or a film thats above age rating 10 (I am 10 years old).It was really good and if a Point Blanc (next mission) I will DEFINITELY get it. I have read nearly all the books (I am on Scorpia Rising now, it's the last mission) and you should read them as well. My mum actually watched it with me and liked it, which is very unusual. DON'T let children who get scared watch it, they will not be able to sleep properly after seeing the death of Herod Sayle (bad guy) for maybe about a week. My favourite bit was were Alex parachuted out of the helicopter and crashed through the glass roof of were they were going to bring all of the Stormbreakers online. This is a really good film you should definitely get it and it's worth the money :) :) :)

Lonely Planet Rome (Travel Guide)
Lonely Planet Rome (Travel Guide)
by Lonely Planet
Price: 10.37

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointingly out of date information, 22 Aug 2013
We have just tried to eat out near the Pantheon area using this guide. 2 of the restaurants we tried were closed. One had changed hands and was no longer a good value Enotica but had changed into a pricey restaurant. We ended up using an entirely different guidebook to find a restaurant.
This morning we visited Ostia Antica. The guidebook says the entry price would be EUR 6.50. The current entry price was EUR 10.
We have been in Rome less than 24 hours and already the information appears to be woefully and unacceptably out of date.
We generally travel abroad 4 times a year or so and usually find Lonely Planet guides to be just fine.
What a disappointment. Get it together LP.

Pilotwings Resort (Nintendo 3DS)
Pilotwings Resort (Nintendo 3DS)
Offered by snowmansales
Price: 11.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good game, 23 Oct 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
It is a very good game but if your only have an hours screen time like me, it is quite hard to unlock things like gold class in mission mode. It is very intresting, on free flight mode you can even fly into the volcano and out of a secret passage way. You can select a mii for for four difrent profiles, so four people can have there own game without having to go on anyone elses. Once you have created a profile you can delete it, but it's not like you press a button and it's all gone.My dad loves it, he flies a REAL plane and he loves the game.

Kipper - The Classic Collection [DVD]
Kipper - The Classic Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Martin Clunes
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 17 April 2006
My 2.5 year old daughter absolutely adores this DVD, even though she seems to be quickly bored with other stuff. It kept her entertained for a very long car journey - what a life-saver.